Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rarest boss drop items?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Just as a fun little conversation, what are the boss items that are rarest, at least in your personal experience.

I'll start...

English Bill's Deathdealers (Non obsidian ones). So I farmed this before the obsidian one was a thing. Because I'm sure you can tell from my other posts I love the Wild West, and really wanted those revolvers. But boy was I in for a surprise.

I was level 70, so I thought "What could be so hard about this". The answer? The rng. I farmed that thing for total times of days. One day I literally just sat down and farmed the entire day. I got his entire suit, but no gun. I farmed him for a week before I got it. I started farming more after that from experiencing the joy of getting a rare boss item.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:
Just as a fun little conversation, what are the boss items that are rarest, at least in your personal experience.

I'll start...

English Bill's Deathdealers (Non obsidian ones). So I farmed this before the obsidian one was a thing. Because I'm sure you can tell from my other posts I love the Wild West, and really wanted those revolvers. But boy was I in for a surprise.

I was level 70, so I thought "What could be so hard about this". The answer? The rng. I farmed that thing for total times of days. One day I literally just sat down and farmed the entire day. I got his entire suit, but no gun. I farmed him for a week before I got it. I started farming more after that from experiencing the joy of getting a rare boss item.
The top most powerful piece of gear - Captain Blood's Jacket. It took me 2 years to get it, I farmed at least once a week and did an average of 5 runs ( this is an average, I may have done more than a weekly attempt, things tend to blur when you repeatedly farm a boss. )
Next on my list - Captain Swing's Luddite gear and slicers. You can only farm this boss if you don't turn in Bonnie Anne's promotion ( thus holding up Bonnie from her true greatness. )
The only other place you could get this gear is the Pirate's Regatta, and who does that anymore?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My opinion would be the Prince of Illios' Quiver. It's dropped by Pariss and is notable for granting Burst Fire like the Deathdealers. I have done numerous attempts to get it, sometimes going in and out for hours, and I still don't have it.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2015
chiliman05 on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:

I'll start...

I'd say swashbuckler forts and moo manchu robe and staff of powers i find the hardest. Took me a very long time to get the swashbuckler forts, and till this day i still don't got the terror cotta robe or staff of power.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
The top most powerful piece of gear - Captain Blood's Jacket. It took me 2 years to get it, I farmed at least once a week and did an average of 5 runs ( this is an average, I may have done more than a weekly attempt, things tend to blur when you repeatedly farm a boss. )
Next on my list - Captain Swing's Luddite gear and slicers. You can only farm this boss if you don't turn in Bonnie Anne's promotion ( thus holding up Bonnie from her true greatness. )
The only other place you could get this gear is the Pirate's Regatta, and who does that anymore?
I seem to have the opposite experience. I only took 4 weeks. I think the game is just going easy on me though. And Bonnie of course has to be somewhere in the top 3 musketeers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Apr 21, 2020 wrote:
I seem to have the opposite experience. I only took 4 weeks. I think the game is just going easy on me though. And Bonnie of course has to be somewhere in the top 3 musketeers!
GRrrr... well, I have had my share of successes too. Got the General's Cappello and Armentura in just a couple runs of Trafalgar! ( The Bulwark took awhile, though! )
And Blades of Shade dropped for my musketeer the first time I went through.
Got English Bill's gear ( not weapons ) in a 4 hr. session. quite possibly the easiest boss to farm as he has 2 boss chests.

Bonnie is the best Musket companion!

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
the dandy duck is the rarest item drop in the game i think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
caleb10104 on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
the dandy duck is the rarest item drop in the game i think
"Dandy Duck"? Is that the right name? What is it and what does it do?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
The Dandy Duck is a cosmetic item item dropped by Obsidian English Bill. It is grants no stats, but it is cosmetic and great for style. It's basically a handlebar moustache if I remember properly. Also, I have it.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Lookit Light on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
My opinion would be the Prince of Illios' Quiver. It's dropped by Pariss and is notable for granting Burst Fire like the Deathdealers. I have done numerous attempts to get it, sometimes going in and out for hours, and I still don't have it.
I got it.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
anecorbie on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
it's an accessory dropped by at least nightmare english bill (duck of death)

just an accessory for stitching purposes, only know 2 or 3 that actually have it