Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP weapon vendor

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2015
Hey! I've noticed that the new pvp season has started, and was excited to check the new pvp weapons. I realized that the weapon vendor was selling hats, and not weapons. Is this a glitch? It's kind of weird for a weapon vendor to sell hats...

Sneaky Zane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dodo101101101 on Mar 21, 2020 wrote:
Hey! I've noticed that the new pvp season has started, and was excited to check the new pvp weapons. I realized that the weapon vendor was selling hats, and not weapons. Is this a glitch? It's kind of weird for a weapon vendor to sell hats...

Sneaky Zane
Welcome to the message boards, Sneaky Zane. It's not a glitch, ranked pvp champion weapons are no longer available.

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
It is very unfortunate to say that the champion weapons are no longer with us, but maybe if the developers read some of my previous posts they can add them back!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
They are no longer sold? That is quite silly to me, getting to champion should have some reward... I was really hoping to grab one of those 5 range muskets. Here's to hoping!

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
I most certainly agree and I hope that they fix this so that players are encouraged to improve in pvp and receive adequate rewards as a result of their endeavors

valdus level 70