Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Check

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2015
it's frustrating to have to click through each and every pet just to feed them a snack (or don't, up to you) and finish their training.

i have a solution to this problem, what if small (square) boxes were added below each pet to where you can check and uncheck them and have buttons like "check all", "uncheck all" and "complete training" somewhere on the pet page for those who are checked.

please consider this or at least a similar and/or alternative as it would be much better than having us to click through each pet.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
pgomopc on Jul 18, 2019 wrote:
it's frustrating to have to click through each and every pet just to feed them a snack (or don't, up to you) and finish their training.

i have a solution to this problem, what if small (square) boxes were added below each pet to where you can check and uncheck them and have buttons like "check all", "uncheck all" and "complete training" somewhere on the pet page for those who are checked.

please consider this or at least a similar and/or alternative as it would be much better than having us to click through each pet.
Not sure if that will work on pets as you also have to feed them food, but I'd sure like to see this put into effect for companion quests as clicking upon all of them individually after they finish their tasks takes what feels like forever especially when they fail to restart as they are set to do in the game options. I just want one button that says collect all completed tasks.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
It would have to be only for pets that don't require Crowns to finish early, but I like this idea.

Though, until they bring out the elixir that maxes out a pets Power stat you'd have to check a box for which snack to feed ALL the pets -- or have a way to have different snacks go to different pets by default.