Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secondary Class

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
Hi! I'm Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, and I need help choosing secondary schools. I am currently a lvl 17 Witchdoctor, and I have 3 practice points. I got this really cool musketeer weapon that gives Double Tap as an epic. I don't know whether to take that automatic advantage and choose musketeer as second school or something else. Please leave suggestions below

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Withdoctor Nellis on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
Hi! I'm Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, and I need help choosing secondary schools. I am currently a lvl 17 Witchdoctor, and I have 3 practice points. I got this really cool musketeer weapon that gives Double Tap as an epic. I don't know whether to take that automatic advantage and choose musketeer as second school or something else. Please leave suggestions below
Privateer is a good match with Witchdoctors, for the extra will boost. But Musketeer when teamed with a staffy/shooty combo weapon is very good, too. Your readied spell talent ( you'll get as you rise in levels ) will still trigger and if you get a weapon that has Overwatch ( or train it or have a pet that grants it ) will also trigger.