Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Halloween Galleon, again

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Another holiday, another post asking why things haven’t been updated for level 70 over 800 days after the release of Valencia 2. I’ve made many posts about this issue and they have been largely ignored, here’s my post about this same Halloween Galleon issue but from last year: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/whats-with-the-halloween-galleon-8ad6a42b5f529a50015f624bdbe42d81/8ad6a42b5f529a50015f624bdbe52d82?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a42b5f529a50015f624bdbe52d82

I just don’t get it, why are the holiday and bundle ships still worse then the ones you get for gold in game!? It just seems so simple, putting them on par with Valencia ships so max levels can spend extra money on your game without getting complete downgrades in return. To add to my frustration all of the Halloween packs in Wizard101 have just been updated for level 120, meanwhile here I am complaining in the official forums for 2 years and not getting any real response. Im not exactly asking for a lot here, just the ability to buy a holiday ship that doesn’t make things worse for me in ship combat. It shouldn’t be so difficult to get simpler things like this done, but here we are 3 Halloween’s in and still complaining about the same issue.
Wonder which will come first, a new world, or updated bundle and holiday ships tiers. My bet is on a new world and that probably still won’t be for quite a while.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
I understand your frustration completely, and I agree with you. The thing is, Pirate will always be overshadowed by Wiz because Wiz has more players and things like that. Pirate is in desperate need of love for sure, whether it's new bundles, worlds, or like you said simple updates that make the game more fun. It almost feels, as if Pirate is being brushed under the rug and forgotten. That feeling ,is so hard to deal with, especially when Wiz is getting new content left and right. We need some REAL quality of life changes, such as updated bundles, ships, and worlds. The Halloween ships, should have been updated the same year Valencia 2 came out, but no and here we are 3 years later without any sign of an upgrade. Pirate needs love and I really hope it receives it soon!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Agreed, and saddened to have to agree again.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
So we’re about a week from Halloween, and the Haunted Galleon is still at its outdated level, so I’m gonna bump this thread in hopes that by some miracle, I don’t have to wait another year to acquire a level 70 version of the Haunted Galleon.