Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Skeleton Key Bosses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Wizard101 has this feature of skeleton key bosses which provides cool and badges and reasonable loot.

Pirate should have this feature to add more content to do and drop unique weapons and mounts.

Also maybe pirate should have a way that companions become dropped from certain bosses as a rare drop like Wizard getting dropped spells and mounts. This should be implemented in Pirate and it would be amazing.

Sorry for the lazy descriptions I am feeling tired

What to you all think?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 10, 2018 wrote:
Wizard101 has this feature of skeleton key bosses which provides cool and badges and reasonable loot.

Pirate should have this feature to add more content to do and drop unique weapons and mounts.

Also maybe pirate should have a way that companions become dropped from certain bosses as a rare drop like Wizard getting dropped spells and mounts. This should be implemented in Pirate and it would be amazing.

Sorry for the lazy descriptions I am feeling tired

What to you all think?
When your computer loads in Pirate 101 you will find Krampus is already in the files. However, Krampus has yet to be made available to players, hopefully this year that changes. Even if Krampus becomes a Pirate 101 boss I have no idea if we would use Skeleton Keys like in Wizard 101, we might of our own version of them (like the team up ledger instead of the team up kiosk) or we might gain access to Krampus in a different way.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, more bosses to collect badges and drops from would be good. Skeleton keys -- eh.

I'd rather a different mechanism access such bosses -- maybe 4-lock group plunder chests could provide special treasure maps, and one of the pirates entering needs to have the map.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I agree with your proposal of Skeleton Key Bosses. I actually made a similar post a while ago!
Here is the link to my previous post about it: (Its locked but that's where my ideas are)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/pirate-version-of-skeleton-key-bosses-8ad6a4255bfbb519015bffdab48857a0?page=1

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
I agree with your proposal of Skeleton Key Bosses. I actually made a similar post a while ago!
Here is the link to my previous post about it: (Its locked but that's where my ideas are)

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/pirate-version-of-skeleton-key-bosses-8ad6a4255bfbb519015bffdab48857a0?page=1
I went to your post great ideas and ettins for sure should be a companion. I love how they die and attack it’s pretty silly.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Willowydream on Aug 10, 2018 wrote:
Yes, more bosses to collect badges and drops from would be good. Skeleton keys -- eh.

I'd rather a different mechanism access such bosses -- maybe 4-lock group plunder chests could provide special treasure maps, and one of the pirates entering needs to have the map.

I like your idea but what if there is no one available to be with? I think possibly certain bosses can have your chest idea but I still think you should be able to access such bosses solo.