Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Knives can't be sitched?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I was trying to stitch my nefarious knives to look like the cookie chippers but it would not allow me too. It wouldn't stitch to any stabby weapon. Why is it that this weapon can't be stitched? I really want that cookie chipper look .

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
some weapons have very few, if any, stitches. i assume it has to do with the powers said weapon gives. like i can't stitch a Boomstick with a Bakar Rifle since only one of them has the blunderbuss power plus range difference. but i can stitch boomstick to hand blitzers since both have it and range of 3. with knives i assume since nefarious knives have both flank and hide and no other weapon does it cannot stitch. there is a weapon from the armada pack with flank so try that weapon since both have flank.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
frostednutella on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
I was trying to stitch my nefarious knives to look like the cookie chippers but it would not allow me too. It wouldn't stitch to any stabby weapon. Why is it that this weapon can't be stitched? I really want that cookie chipper look .
None of the Nefarious weapons can be stitched -- they have unique animations as well as unique looks.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
it's all dependent on the type. stabby can only be stitched with stabby, not staffy/stabby for example. and staffy/stabby can only be stitched with staffy/stabby, not stabby or stabby/shooty etc.