Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yulecore Hybrid

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Someone in the morphing tent last night discovered Green Baubleloon plus Manticore equals Yulecore. Would it be a smart idea to try morphing the Red Baubleloon with the Manticore?

Ensign
Aug 01, 2014
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
Someone in the morphing tent last night discovered Green Baubleloon plus Manticore equals Yulecore. Would it be a smart idea to try morphing the Red Baubleloon with the Manticore?
That person was most likely me

anyways, yeah, that might work. I would give it a shot.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
Couldn't hurt if you're rich.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I managed to produce one on the 4th attempt. Somewhere I have the red baubleloon as well, but have not tracked him down yet. My guess is red B + manticore is another recipe for the yulecore, but you never know.

-Indigo

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
congrats! nice find :3 i still need to get me a manticore, holidays got me pocketbook this year lol..

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
There are a few *Core's out there to find!
Good job!