Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkey Disguise - Monquista

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 12, 2017
Hi, So I was on my friends boat, deleting some of my items. Than suddenly, the monkey disguise appeared on my head, and I tried getting rid of it, but i could not. Is this maybe a bug?

Dark Harley, Level 16.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatTheKit on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Hi, So I was on my friends boat, deleting some of my items. Than suddenly, the monkey disguise appeared on my head, and I tried getting rid of it, but i could not. Is this maybe a bug?

Dark Harley, Level 16.
Were you in Monquista and did your friend dock at Monquista City? Check your badge page, did you accidentally equip the "Opposition Champion" badge? If that badge is equipped, you'll have the Monkey disguise. To remove it just equip another badge. And if you're in Monquista City just leave.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Must have been but by a Were-monkey. I hear they run rampant in monquista. You may be stuck as a monkey forever...lol jk just listen to anecorbie advice.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
I'd keep it on! its so funny!

Just kidding! you probably travelled to monquista city!