Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne's Promotion to Sniper

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2016
I would like to know the steps to getting Bonnie Anne to fox sniper

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
shinagami100 on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
I would like to know the steps to getting Bonnie Anne to fox sniper
If you look under the other post, "How Much Have You Spent on Pirate101?", I told you how Bonnie Anne's Promotion to Fox Sniper is actually for a high Level. After "Fox Musketeer" it goes to "Fox Highlander" and at a very high Level it's finally Fox Sniper.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Fox Sniper is Bonnie Anne's 3rd tier promotion. Starting at the very well known Fox Musketeer, she then promotes to Fox Sharpshooter. The next being Fox Sniper. And the last being Fox Highlander.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
If you look under the other post, "How Much Have You Spent on Pirate101?", I told you how Bonnie Anne's Promotion to Fox Sniper is actually for a high Level. After "Fox Musketeer" it goes to "Fox Highlander" and at a very high Level it's finally Fox Sniper.
Fox Highlander is the highest level for Bonnie's promotion ( so far ). Fox Sniper occurs in Port Regal. Bonnie gets a request to speak to an old friend in Skull Island: Reedy Mary, she then has to go to Port Regal and speak with her old captain, Calico Jake, & Mr. M. The quest line sends you to Cool Ranch then back to Port Regal.

Community Leader
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
Shinagami100, this statement is completely inaccurate. Going off a simple pirate101 central search, Bonnie has the following promotions.
  • At Level 8- Fox Musketeer to Fox Sharpshooter
  • At Level 31- Fox Sharpshooter to Fox Sniper
  • At Level 57- Fox Sniper to Fox Highlander

Thus, the answer to your question would be that she promotes to sniper at level 31

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
Fox Highlander is the highest level for Bonnie's promotion ( so far ). Fox Sniper occurs in Port Regal. Bonnie gets a request to speak to an old friend in Skull Island: Reedy Mary, she then has to go to Port Regal and speak with her old captain, Calico Jake, & Mr. M. The quest line sends you to Cool Ranch then back to Port Regal.
Ah. I must have accidentally switched them around. My apologies.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2016
Matthew525011 on Oct 27, 2017 wrote:
Shinagami100, this statement is completely inaccurate. Going off a simple pirate101 central search, Bonnie has the following promotions.
  • At Level 8- Fox Musketeer to Fox Sharpshooter
  • At Level 31- Fox Sharpshooter to Fox Sniper
  • At Level 57- Fox Sniper to Fox Highlander

Thus, the answer to your question would be that she promotes to sniper at level 31
I know that I meant the steps to get her as sniper since i'm the level to promote her.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
shinagami100 on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
I know that I meant the steps to get her as sniper since i'm the level to promote her.
She needs to be level 31 ( not you ) and you'll get the notice from Bonnie Anne herself, "Captain we need to talk about something important, let's go to a tavern cellar "
On your companion's page she'll have an exclamation mark on her icon - this tells you she has a quest.

Community Leader
shinagami100 on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
Your Bonnie Anne has to be level 31, not just your pirate. When that happens, her promo quest will appear in your log

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
And for heaven's sake, be sure to get her promoted BEFORE you go to Marleybone. If you wait, Catbeard ends up in prison, and you will have to wait until you finish Marleybone to do both of Bonnie's promotions.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2016
Max DeGroot on Oct 30, 2017 wrote:
And for heaven's sake, be sure to get her promoted BEFORE you go to Marleybone. If you wait, Catbeard ends up in prison, and you will have to wait until you finish Marleybone to do both of Bonnie's promotions.
I have her at level 33 I think and yes I have the quest her majesty's secret service I'm at the part where you go get ammunition for her sniper jeez