Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Member benefits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2016
So in Wizard101, every so often (maybe twice a month) they have these things called member benefits, where members get something cool, such as free resets, or double pet xp for a few days. I think that would be a great idea here, especially being that resets are so expensive, it'd be a much appreciated addition to the game. Thoughts?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TalonThundercloud on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
So in Wizard101, every so often (maybe twice a month) they have these things called member benefits, where members get something cool, such as free resets, or double pet xp for a few days. I think that would be a great idea here, especially being that resets are so expensive, it'd be a much appreciated addition to the game. Thoughts?
Wow, Talon! That's a really good idea! I had no idea Wizard101 had that!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It would be wonderful, and maybe boost membership; but we have so little side content to make it viable - nothing but pets & PVP.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Pirate needs member benefits! This is something so very long overdue!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Totally agree with all of this.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Wont get any argument from me. I love the idea of member benefits.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
that is an amazing idea i didnt even know wiz had that so yeah definintely kingsisile should add that

Ensign
Jul 16, 2010
It would be so cool to have member benefits in Pirate101!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
r101io on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
that is an amazing idea i didnt even know wiz had that so yeah definintely kingsisile should add that
Welcome to the Message Boards, R101Io!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
It would be wonderful, and maybe boost membership; but we have so little side content to make it viable - nothing but pets & PVP.
I suspect they plan to get around to more sides for us. At that point, member benefit days would probably happen.