Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Suggestions (2017-2018)(Part 4) (Rank Arenas)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
I know the titles are getting a bit spammy at this point. I'm sorry I just have so many ideas. This will be the last "Game Suggestions" post I promise!

If you haven't already please check out of my other 3 parts and leave your thoughts below. I really want the minds behind Pirate101 to notice the ideas I am suggesting.

Dye Weapons and Eyepatches
It would be pretty interesting to be able to dye your weapons and eyepatches in-game, to make your character more colorful.

New Ranked Pvp Arenas

We've had the same rotation of ranked Pvp arenas for two years now, and honestly it's kinda stale fighting in them over and over and over again. It would be nice to see some fresh ones added to the rotation. Maybe a Kane Arena? A giant chessboard with giant chess pieces as obstacles and have Kane's Combat Theme or Valencia's 2nd Combat Theme playing in the background?

Retired Bundle Day

It would be amazing if the "BoochBeard Bundle" made a return. I know I know I know! They said they are never going to bring the bundle back, but it would really be amazing to get another chance to nab the Cat Pirate Companion, The Ruby Slicer, The Volcano Island House, and the Pirate Parrot Mount. If they brought back the bundle I would honestly drop cash for it. I think the $90 price was a bit too much maybe they can bring it back at $59.99? It would honestly be mind-blowing if they brought back this bundle.

New Bundles

It's been a very long time since Pirate101 got a new bundle. Would really love to see the introduction of some new bundles soon. I'm telling you right now, if we do get an awesome new bundle with an awesome new companion and gear, I'm dropping money on the bundle as soon as I can purchase it! If we do get a new bundle with a new companion, please let it be powerful. Maybe not too powerful, but give it some awesome powers and make sure the companion can have a full talent set. (Relentless 2, Blade 2, Vengeance Strike 3), (Burst Fire 2, Double Top 2, Overwatch 3) or (Burst Fire 2, Double Top 2, True Grit etc)

New Dungeons

I really enjoyed the "Haywire Armada Dungeon" and would like to see a new mini dungeon in the near future.
Maybe a new dungeon can drop our companion gear for each of their promotions?
That sounds really spicy!

Please give your thoughts below, I want to know how you feel about all of the things I have suggested this week.

Ensign
Sep 11, 2016
Pirate101 is long overdue for a new bundle and a Kane Arena would be so freaking cool!