Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado Wizard101 crossover

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2011
So hear me out here,
I have this theory about wizard101's hidden lands/broken shores and pirate101's El Dorado. So pirate101 hasn't had a major update for a long time and i think it's because KI wanted to get wizards worlds out they way because...

Wait for it...

El Dorado is the hidden lands!!! And that is where Cob's heart is.

Look at Marco Polo's letter to Merle Ambrose www.pirate101.com/free_game/SWPMB75Y.

He says "But I advise you never to come here, old friend - it is far too dangerous" "Something terrible happened here, my friend, long ago." and "But now do I think I have made an error in coming here, I shall devote the rest of my life to hiding the secret that I have uncovered, and working to ensure that nobody ever makes their way here again, I implore you my friend, make no attempt to come to El Dorado" This makes me think something really dangerous is here. Also he says "I prey it may never threaten you, or your wonderous school." This mean the threat must be magical and really deadly if he thinks it could threaten the combined forces of all the wizards at ravenwood.

Anyway this is just what I think. And if it is true i dont know whether we would go there as a wizard or a pirate, (hopefully both xD) but I know it would be amazing if they did a crossover.

Comment what you think below and sorry for the long post

Ensign
Dec 18, 2011
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Does no one like this
I DO! it sounds like a great plot twist!