Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You, Falmea!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
The Producer's Letter for August has given me hope!

That's right, me, Mister Doom-and-Gloom, actually sees that you are working not only on new side activities, but also the story, in smaller doses.

THANK YOU!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
The Producer's Letter for August has given me hope!

That's right, me, Mister Doom-and-Gloom, actually sees that you are working not only on new side activities, but also the story, in smaller doses.

THANK YOU!!
You go, Max

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
When I saw the producer's letter I regained my hope also! All the ones before just said "something was coming" and reviewed what we already experience. They never really gave me hope because we were never told anything was truly coming until now! So yes, thank you Falmea!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Does anyone actually know when the update is coming or how soon it is exactly just asking

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The pyromancer1 on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Does anyone actually know when the update is coming or how soon it is exactly just asking
There will be a test realm first, before the update goes live.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
never lose ya hopes.. felt in my bones i did.. :3 but much better to have it in print as well <3
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
The pyromancer1 on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
KI doesn't like giving dates. They typically just stick to soon tm.