Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ghor's textures

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Ghor was one of the bears that I always wanted (besides Baar) since he doesn't share the same attack animations as Ahotr, Laarn and Yhor (most likely spelled one of these names wrong ) After some tries I finally got him but putting him next to Ahotr and Laarn, his textures are, well, bad. Compared to those two his war paint is blurred and his fur seems more like clay or a balding bear with paint on him. Being one of my favorite bears I i know will be using him a lot, but it also means I have to look at him. I hope his looks can be spruced up a little.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
*Giving Ghor a bath* Just got to shine him up a little.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Try this:
Open Options ( Gear Icon at top screen )
This will automatically bring you to Graphics.
Set Geometry Detail to High
Set Texture Detail to High
Hope this helps you.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
gamerman129 on Feb 5, 2017 wrote:
Ghor was one of the bears that I always wanted (besides Baar) since he doesn't share the same attack animations as Ahotr, Laarn and Yhor (most likely spelled one of these names wrong ) After some tries I finally got him but putting him next to Ahotr and Laarn, his textures are, well, bad. Compared to those two his war paint is blurred and his fur seems more like clay or a balding bear with paint on him. Being one of my favorite bears I i know will be using him a lot, but it also means I have to look at him. I hope his looks can be spruced up a little.
I have 2 explanations for why he looks defective. 1. His parents were siblings or 2. Morty accidentally killed him and Rick put his mouth to clean the test tube with ghost DNA in it before making the ghor you see now

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
*Giving Ghor a bath* Just got to shine him up a little.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
Try this:
Open Options ( Gear Icon at top screen )
This will automatically bring you to Graphics.
Set Geometry Detail to High
Set Texture Detail to High
Hope this helps you.
That's actually how my game is normally, I always prefer my game at its best graphics, but thanks anyways.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
I have 2 explanations for why he looks defective. 1. His parents were siblings or 2. Morty accidentally killed him and Rick put his mouth to clean the test tube with ghost DNA in it before making the ghor you see now
I was expecting actual answers but I am very happy with the answers I am getting

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Ok, so after going back and looking at Ghor, Laarn and Atohr, they actually are all like that, it just shows more on Ghor because his war paint is brighter than his fur.
This thread was for nothing after all

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
gamerman129 on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Ok, so after going back and looking at Ghor, Laarn and Atohr, they actually are all like that, it just shows more on Ghor because his war paint is brighter than his fur.
This thread was for nothing after all
As we're our lives.