Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would Prepaid Cards ever switch between games?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2011
I know both games play differently, but could that be remedied to allow a prepaid game card or bundle from one game be used in the other? I mean, modify the weapons & gear, as well as replace pets for companions or vice-versa, depending on what card from which game is being altered for use in its sister game? For example, make the proper adjustments to W101's Witch Hunter's Bundle Card (i.e. replace the vampire pet for an equally spooky companion, and alter the gear & weapon stats to function properly) and make a pirate-friendly version of said card available for P101? Or alternatively, readjust elements from P101's Empire Bundle Card for use in the more magically-inclined side of the Spiral in W101? (e.g. switch out the battle standard and pirate ship for something equal in quality & value that is also wizard-oriented.)

In short, would you ever consider making two versions of the same card(s) for both wizards and pirates to utilize based on whichever game they prefer to play? Already, you switch items (like mounts and housing decorations) between both W101 & P101, so this request isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility, is it? I eagerly await a response from KI staff; I'm curious to get confirmation whether or not you'd allow this. Please and thank you!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am always a fan of more bundles for pirate101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hannah StoryHunter on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
I know both games play differently, but could that be remedied to allow a prepaid game card or bundle from one game be used in the other? I mean, modify the weapons & gear, as well as replace pets for companions or vice-versa, depending on what card from which game is being altered for use in its sister game? For example, make the proper adjustments to W101's Witch Hunter's Bundle Card (i.e. replace the vampire pet for an equally spooky companion, and alter the gear & weapon stats to function properly) and make a pirate-friendly version of said card available for P101? Or alternatively, readjust elements from P101's Empire Bundle Card for use in the more magically-inclined side of the Spiral in W101? (e.g. switch out the battle standard and pirate ship for something equal in quality & value that is also wizard-oriented.)

In short, would you ever consider making two versions of the same card(s) for both wizards and pirates to utilize based on whichever game they prefer to play? Already, you switch items (like mounts and housing decorations) between both W101 & P101, so this request isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility, is it? I eagerly await a response from KI staff; I'm curious to get confirmation whether or not you'd allow this. Please and thank you!
Although I love this idea ( I've wanted a few of W101's bundles here ) there is one problem - this would be double the work to create and code. Then there is the money problem of producing these cards ( one for W101 & one for P101 ) I don't think a single card can handle that many items.