Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How much cool ranch to go?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 22, 2016
Hey guys
I have a question.
How long will it take for me to finish cool ranch?
I'm now at a quest where i have to kill 4 striped bumbaloons and collect meat from it.
Im at level 24 now i think , how long will cool ranch take for me?
And by the way , i really need help finishing cool ranch.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Hey Rainpl147, welcome to the message boards
I hate to break it to you, but Cool Ranch is actually really long, so long that its split in to two parts. Your still towards the beginning but close to the middle of part 1, keep it up, youll be done with part one before you know it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rainpl147 on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys
I have a question.
How long will it take for me to finish cool ranch?
I'm now at a quest where i have to kill 4 striped bumbaloons and collect meat from it.
Im at level 24 now i think , how long will cool ranch take for me?
And by the way , i really need help finishing cool ranch.
Welcome to the message boards, Rainpl147!
You're nearly half way - don't want to give you any spoilers, but after Thunderbird tells you what you need to face the Duck of Death, you'll be half way done!
Note: If you're a buccaneer and haven't given Barnabus his first promotion ( level 15 ) DO IT NOW!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
After the bumbaloons there is a little more for that area then you still have Tumbleweed and Haunted skyway still. If you find me standing around in Avery court i will help you.

Ensign
Oct 22, 2016
Guys im now at part 2 of cool ranch where i have to get the magnificent seven together. thanks for replying and if u wanna help me my tsitter is RaiderNapoli im now level 32