Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion sparring?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
How do you tell what companions are better than others? You might fight past enemies with certain companions to test their mettle, or try different combos for pvp or smugglers arena, but none of these can really tell what companions are better than others. Thinking about that is how I got this idea.

What if there was a housing item similar to the smugglers arena, where you got to test your companions fighting skills against each other, or your pirate? A cvc, or, companion vs companion arena? You would be able to watch your companions fight each other, or fight them yourself. I think this would be a fun addition to the game! What do you guys think?

Brass Wolf Capstain

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there ComWolf
I definitely agree that would be a pretty cool addition to the game. Maybe you could also pit one of your companions against another pirates companion so it is like 1v1 pvp or something.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
that sounds fun. but for the most part i can figure out who my best companions are.
reckless alex

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
Yea, I can too Alex, but I think it would still be fun!