Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I sill have "Manchu's Curious Coins" quest

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
A bit odd to be mentioning this now, but honestly I forgot until rather recently.

Basically, the night before the event switched over, I picked up the Manchu's Curious Coins Quest. Almost immediately after accepting it... I logged off and went to sleep. When I came back the next morning, the new event had started... but I still had the old quests. I still have it, actually.

Therefore, I surmise that if you leave the Event quest unfinished when it switched over to a new Event, that quest will remain in your quest log and be unable to be completed.

Now I'm wondering what will happen next time Manchu's Curious Coins comes... status update when it comes back, i guess?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Jul 25, 2022 wrote:
A bit odd to be mentioning this now, but honestly I forgot until rather recently.

Basically, the night before the event switched over, I picked up the Manchu's Curious Coins Quest. Almost immediately after accepting it... I logged off and went to sleep. When I came back the next morning, the new event had started... but I still had the old quests. I still have it, actually.

Therefore, I surmise that if you leave the Event quest unfinished when it switched over to a new Event, that quest will remain in your quest log and be unable to be completed.

Now I'm wondering what will happen next time Manchu's Curious Coins comes... status update when it comes back, i guess?
What's the update?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Jul 26, 2022 wrote:
What's the update?
I'll have to wait until Manchu's Curious Coins comes around again for a status update on this, silly.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Jul 26, 2022 wrote:
I'll have to wait until Manchu's Curious Coins comes around again for a status update on this, silly.
I am indeed a silly.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Manchu's Curious Coins is back, and I haven't forgotten about that problem I had. After three weeks of waiting, I was able to finish the quest from the last time it went through without difficulty.

It's a good result, all things considered, but this problem might still be worth examination.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Aug 10, 2022 wrote:
Manchu's Curious Coins is back, and I haven't forgotten about that problem I had. After three weeks of waiting, I was able to finish the quest from the last time it went through without difficulty.

It's a good result, all things considered, but this problem might still be worth examination.
Did you get to finish that quest then do another one on the same day?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Aug 15, 2022 wrote:
Did you get to finish that quest then do another one on the same day?
No, not until the quest renewed at its usual time that night.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Aug 15, 2022 wrote:
No, not until the quest renewed at its usual time that night.
Hmm we ****might**** have intended for the double key thing to work. I'll respond back if so. Don't hold your breath though....