Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your favorite side quests?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
I've been following the main questline for a while but would like a minor diversion. I'm level 30 -- what are your favorite side quests I could do? Something funny or silly would be perfect.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NobleOtter on May 23, 2022 wrote:
I've been following the main questline for a while but would like a minor diversion. I'm level 30 -- what are your favorite side quests I could do? Something funny or silly would be perfect.
You're not to the level of my favorite side quest - for Mann the Doghunter in Marleybone. This is a funny side quest, so if you want such a quest in Marleybone, this is the one for you!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hopefully, you have at least been doing the side quests given by your main Trainer in Avery's Court?

You definitely want to do the side quests that have you catching villains for Sheriff Rooster Cogburn. Also, the questline that starts with A Chill Wind, given by Captain Charlie Kennit in Flotsam is quite good.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Goodness, it's been a while. Let me think...

Again, this is not at your mentioned level, but once you reach Aquila there are a few hilarious and interesting Side Quests in Nova Aquila. These include a series of side Quests by Eagea in the Gladiator's Arena that have you prove your might by chasing down and defeating deadly monstrous foes. There is also a hilarious one given in the Emperor's Palace where you are tasked with finding the components of a lightweight meal to solve the secret problem of the Emporer's... um... girth.

Another quest, given by Euthymius in Illios, has you fight the powerful Orthrus Diskylos. This creature has a place in my mind for having the current highest health of any creature in the game, and very fearsome damage. Be wary, for sure!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
I am one of those Pirates that cannot leave a world with undone quests. I enjoy them all.

My favorite part? Catching all the pop culture references. I do believe that even though W101 now has 15 worlds compared to Pirates 7 that Pirates has MORE pop culture references. Catching THOSE is my favorite part.

I especially love the Firefly reference in Cool Ranch.

That said, once you have finished the quests and side quests, it would be WONDERFUL if there were something further for our Pirates to do.

*hint hint*

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Area51Alien on May 26, 2022 wrote:
I am one of those Pirates that cannot leave a world with undone quests. I enjoy them all.

My favorite part? Catching all the pop culture references. I do believe that even though W101 now has 15 worlds compared to Pirates 7 that Pirates has MORE pop culture references. Catching THOSE is my favorite part.

I especially love the Firefly reference in Cool Ranch.

That said, once you have finished the quests and side quests, it would be WONDERFUL if there were something further for our Pirates to do.

*hint hint*
Couldn't agree more about the pop culture references. This game feels built off a pyramid of them :D