Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a request for team-up and second chance chest for Sinbad quest

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like KI take into consideration adding the "To save a Sinbad" quest to the team-up ledger, the final battle is a challenge and this would help players who are having trouble with it.
Also, since the final boss battle meets Ratbeard's requirements for a second chance chest:
1. Is the boss at the end of a really long instance? Yar,4 battles before the final bout, that's a long instance.
2. Does the boss drop a unique item/s? Yar.
Therefore I ask for a second chance chest for the final battle. (This may also gain some revenue for KI from crowns purchases.)

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 19, 2021 wrote:
I would like KI take into consideration adding the "To save a Sinbad" quest to the team-up ledger, the final battle is a challenge and this would help players who are having trouble with it.
Also, since the final boss battle meets Ratbeard's requirements for a second chance chest:
1. Is the boss at the end of a really long instance? Yar,4 battles before the final bout, that's a long instance.
2. Does the boss drop a unique item/s? Yar.
Therefore I ask for a second chance chest for the final battle. (This may also gain some revenue for KI from crowns purchases.)
I would like to second both points!

I was really surprised to see that there was no Team Up! option my first time through. That ability is SUPER helpful in being able to find groups in dungeons like Moo Manchu and Kane. It would definitely be appreciated for an instance like this rather than jumping to Avery and hoping there're people there.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a second chance chest. Generally, that's where my crowns go when I'm done buying packs and I would definitely sink some into this dungeon given the opportunity.