Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new update.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2017
It is been like after 4 years I return to this game. I bought membership almost a month ago and level up my first char I have ever made that I couldn't explore the world in pirate in the past. pirate101 is so much fun more than wiz. the graphic of the worlds is look so mazing. I really enjoin exploring worlds of this game. the storyline is great it keep me want to know what happen next.
I heard people say that there will be not big update for this year but if there is a small a update for this game. there is 3 wishes I want in this game. (1) I want 2 person mounts release in this game. (2) I want to update chat in pirate 101. (3) the dungeon sigil don't have click enter to enter the dungeon; just need to click x and character on sigil. I hope it going to happen.

I also want more storyline add to this game to finish the map like everyone else but I know that won't happen every soon. I hope is going to happen someday, maybe next year.

a swashbuckler

Administrator
louisenguyen on Oct 7, 2020 wrote:
It is been like after 4 years I return to this game. I bought membership almost a month ago and level up my first char I have ever made that I couldn't explore the world in pirate in the past. pirate101 is so much fun more than wiz. the graphic of the worlds is look so mazing. I really enjoin exploring worlds of this game. the storyline is great it keep me want to know what happen next.
I heard people say that there will be not big update for this year but if there is a small a update for this game. there is 3 wishes I want in this game. (1) I want 2 person mounts release in this game. (2) I want to update chat in pirate 101. (3) the dungeon sigil don't have click enter to enter the dungeon; just need to click x and character on sigil. I hope it going to happen.

I also want more storyline add to this game to finish the map like everyone else but I know that won't happen every soon. I hope is going to happen someday, maybe next year.

a swashbuckler
Welcome back to the game louisenguyen! Some great ideas for new game content for sure!

Ensign
May 28, 2020
I am in the same boat. I played during the open beta ages ago and quit before Valencia part 2 because the wait had me fatigued. Lost my old account so I have been getting into it again with this current account. The game really hasn't come all that far in my half a decade absence. Realistically, this game is getting shut down soon with how it has been treated and I doubt they have any future story-line planned but hey, time to enjoy it while it lasts.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2015
I've been playing this game for a LONG time and i wish something would actually appear, the vortex to polaris is there but nothing has been said about it happening other than the producer saying they skipped the test realm so meaning it wont EXIST on the game! i've waited so long and so many have too, people are figuring things out than are hard to talk about with the situation going on right now i get its hard to properly produce a good story for extra content people are busy just as us but a game is a game, you make it or you stop it

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Bat Masterson on Oct 8, 2020 wrote:
Welcome back to the game louisenguyen! Some great ideas for new game content for sure!
But what's the point? They may be great ideas, but no one is going to act on them.

I wish KI would stop jerking the pirate players around. We're (increasingly less) hopeful, not idiots.