Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Contributing to the game and supporting it

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2014
Hello to all, if you read the title then you may know what this is about. Pirate101 is the most beautiful game I have ever played in my life, and trust me, I have played A LOT of games. The sad thing about Pirate is that KI took time to refine and hone their game after 4 years of having made Wiz. Pirate reflects this deeply. The voice acting, storyline, worlds, graphics, fighting style, and models are, in my opinion, way better. It's sad to see this game go to waste and be ignored by the rest of KI. Maybe if Elie stopped making mobile games, this game would get more attention, but I still doubt it, since what I hear is that the Pirate101 branch of KI is underfunded and understaffed. I just bought a Pirate membership today after not having played it for a year or two, and I bought a month membership because of the sale. I'm getting my 2 friends to buy memberships, or at least trying to. I like that the mounts and other shop crowns items are cheaper than Wiz. That will make me buy more mounts and stuff, that's for sure. My message to all of you is to support this wonderful game, and fund it. I already have a mount, but I'll buy more just to fund the game. This game needs people's help. To people non-member reading this, buy a membership. It's TOTALLY worth it. Best game I've ever played. It's cheap as well. And memberships are non-recurring if you disable renewal. Crowns items in Pirate are more worth it. Now, lastly, I'm just very curious. I know it's not going to get a major update this year, but it hasn't in 8 years. That's a very long time.. What's going to happen next year? Also nothing? I know many people have lost hope in this game, but I still remain hopeful. I'm picking up playing it again, but like many others, I want more story and worlds. Maybe Polaris, Grizzelheim, or Krok. These already exist in Wiz, so you already have a rough idea. It wouldn't be that hard maybe to tease that it will happen or tell people the game is dead rather than leaving people hanging. I know it's probably not getting a major update this year because of.. recent events.. But it hasn't in awhile. I'm really sad that this beautiful game won't get updated. I know I could just play Wiz, but the graphics, storyline, and almost everything about it cannot compare. Pirate really had something going, KI, but I don't know why you guys chose to throw it away. If the Pirate branch is underfunded, Wiz and the other games by KI get funding, so why not take some funds from the general company and put them into Pirate? I also realize that it's understaffed, but why not hire some people? Maybe switch people over that work on another game, or something else. I don't know. It's your choice what you do, KI, as long as you fulfill the yearning that many long lost Pirate players craved. Put more TV and website ads. That's how I found Pirate for the first time. It really worked! Well, I'll leave this on a high note by saying I will ALWAYS have faith in KI and Pirate, no matter what. I just hope you can do something with this great game. And as always, contribute to the game. Mounts are way cheaper, and memberships aren't that expensive. Thank you for reading.

Best Regards, Quick Jack Jenkins