Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does main stat work over 100?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2017
I'm getting closer to max level and the agility on my Swashbuckler is increasing a lot. I recently acquired new gear that brings me over 100 agility. I was wondering if it was even worth wearing gear that brings me above 100 because on the "My Character" page, it says Agility 101/100. What exactly does it mean when it goes past 100?

Community Leader
According to Ratbeard (if I'm remembering correctly), the "n/100" on your primary stats was put there so new players could have a general idea of the scaling of strength, agility, and will. They work no differently when you're above 100 as compared to below 100.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Ensign
Dec 09, 2017
Matthew525011 on Jun 30, 2020 wrote:
According to Ratbeard (if I'm remembering correctly), the "n/100" on your primary stats was put there so new players could have a general idea of the scaling of strength, agility, and will. They work no differently when you're above 100 as compared to below 100.
Thank you so much! :)