Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Adventures in Dual-Boxing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I've dual-boxxed in Wizard101 for quite a while and it was super fun to experience the game with two different wizards, and it made the game much easier as well. About 3 days ago I decided to start dual-boxxing in Pirate101 to see how it would go, using my main account's max level Witchdoctor and my second account's level 1 Musketeer. My Witchdoctor is the only max level I have so this will be the first time I am maxing out another pirate.

Not having 2 player mounts was pretty tough to deal with at first but thankfully the port feature exists! I saved a lot of time on quests that made you go back and fourth through different areas by using my Witch as a second warp marker (those pesky promotion quests were a breeze ). Dungeons and collection quests went by in the blink of an eye. Ship battles are so much easier too! I'm able to keep a stable nautical level and can grind whenever I need to. Carrying myself with a max level pirate almost feels like I'm cheating or something, but seeing how quickly I can finish worlds this way is pretty entertaining in my opinion! This also allowed me to help any other pirates I meet along the way with my max level to give 'em a little boost too .

I highly recommend dual-boxing if you have never tried it out before. It gives you a new way to play Pirate101 and Wizard101 as well. After 3 days my Musketeer has already reached Subata in Mooshu and still going on from there! After I max out my musketeer, I plan on dual-boxing two brand new characters to see how that works out . If you see us around, feel free to say hello !

Pheobe Lvl 43
Cheyenne Lvl 70

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Pie Rate on May 23, 2019 wrote:
I've dual-boxxed in Wizard101 for quite a while and it was super fun to experience the game with two different wizards, and it made the game much easier as well. About 3 days ago I decided to start dual-boxxing in Pirate101 to see how it would go, using my main account's max level Witchdoctor and my second account's level 1 Musketeer. My Witchdoctor is the only max level I have so this will be the first time I am maxing out another pirate.

Not having 2 player mounts was pretty tough to deal with at first but thankfully the port feature exists! I saved a lot of time on quests that made you go back and fourth through different areas by using my Witch as a second warp marker (those pesky promotion quests were a breeze ). Dungeons and collection quests went by in the blink of an eye. Ship battles are so much easier too! I'm able to keep a stable nautical level and can grind whenever I need to. Carrying myself with a max level pirate almost feels like I'm cheating or something, but seeing how quickly I can finish worlds this way is pretty entertaining in my opinion! This also allowed me to help any other pirates I meet along the way with my max level to give 'em a little boost too .

I highly recommend dual-boxing if you have never tried it out before. It gives you a new way to play Pirate101 and Wizard101 as well. After 3 days my Musketeer has already reached Subata in Mooshu and still going on from there! After I max out my musketeer, I plan on dual-boxing two brand new characters to see how that works out . If you see us around, feel free to say hello !

Pheobe Lvl 43
Cheyenne Lvl 70
You got a fresh Pirate to Subata that quickly? I'm impressed, even if you have a max.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
Lookit Light on May 24, 2019 wrote:
You got a fresh Pirate to Subata that quickly? I'm impressed, even if you have a max.
Ahh yeah, I tend to play for long periods of time haha . Seeing how much progress I'm making just encourages me to keep going further! As of this post I have started Aquila on this character, she is lvl 56 now! Can't wait to get to Valencia Part 2 .

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Pie Rate on May 26, 2019 wrote:
Ahh yeah, I tend to play for long periods of time haha . Seeing how much progress I'm making just encourages me to keep going further! As of this post I have started Aquila on this character, she is lvl 56 now! Can't wait to get to Valencia Part 2 .
Haha, ye got great skill, matey. See ye in the Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pie Rate on May 26, 2019 wrote:
Huh, only level 56 in begininng Aquila? I suggest you go back and do some side quests before VA2 squashes you.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
anecorbie on May 28, 2019 wrote:
Huh, only level 56 in begininng Aquila? I suggest you go back and do some side quests before VA2 squashes you.
Oh yeah, I should totally do that, thank you. Valencia 2 totally destroyed me on my Witch now that I remember . I'm trying to forget those awful memories of my best companions getting KO'd practically every battle . KI really went all out with the challenge there, kudos to them!