Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Freezes in Florenza

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 18, 2009
I've recently started experiencing a problem in Florenza, where upon entering the upper level gate to Florenza and moving toward the fountain, the game freezes. The graphics quality drops to its lowest with black squares on the ground surrounding my mount, and leaving keyboard and mouse inoperable. The only thing I can do is power off and power back on.

It doesn't seem to happen when I use the lower level entrance. Something is going on with that fountain plaza the crashes the game every time.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2009
ncweber on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
I've recently started experiencing a problem in Florenza, where upon entering the upper level gate to Florenza and moving toward the fountain, the game freezes. The graphics quality drops to its lowest with black squares on the ground surrounding my mount, and leaving keyboard and mouse inoperable. The only thing I can do is power off and power back on.

It doesn't seem to happen when I use the lower level entrance. Something is going on with that fountain plaza the crashes the game every time.
I've been experiencing that also accept that it's everywhere starting at Lucci's villa i can't do any battles because the game freezes to the point i can't even get in on my lvl 66 Swashbuckler!

All i want to do is go to the Dreadnaught so i can get some early Haywire gear!

Kingsisle please fix Valencia for all the players!