Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

looking for Eagle galleon ship parts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
During the ship sale, I purchased an Eagle galleon level 67. I looked in Crown shop and various ship parts vendors. I am looking for armor, sails, rudder, and figurehead for the ship. My nautical level is 44. I am currently in Marleybone and MooShu.

Any suggestions?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You're going to need to port to a friend either in Nova Aquila or Florenza to get those parts, unless you're lucky enough to find something in the Bazaar.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Davidfire school on Jul 13, 2016 wrote:
During the ship sale, I purchased an Eagle galleon level 67. I looked in Crown shop and various ship parts vendors. I am looking for armor, sails, rudder, and figurehead for the ship. My nautical level is 44. I am currently in Marleybone and MooShu.

Any suggestions?
You're going to need to be nautical lvl 50 at the minimum to equip eagle origin ship parts

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you both for answering. I went to the bazaar to look and indeed I have to increase my nautical level to at least 50...and save up me gold.