Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rooke Battle Drops

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
Recently I had seen the Generals Armatura item that drops from Rooke in Marleybone. I knew it was a rare drop so I tried the dungeon about 10 differnet times and never got any of Rooke's drops, all of it was gold. I thought about using the second chance chest to get it. I went and bought $15 worth of crowns and used them for it. I never got anything from his drops. I only got gold, totems, and charms. I was pretty angry that the $15 just went down the drain. I still went and tried to do the dungeon about 10 more times but I still haven't got anything good. I have maxed out my gold because of so much times I have done it and still nothing. In my opinion, i think the Rooke drops should be a little less rare, some of the people I talked to about this didn't even know it existed. I just think it should be a higher drop rate.

Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
Recently I had seen the Generals Armatura item that drops from Rooke in Marleybone. I knew it was a rare drop so I tried the dungeon about 10 differnet times and never got any of Rooke's drops, all of it was gold. I thought about using the second chance chest to get it. I went and bought $15 worth of crowns and used them for it. I never got anything from his drops. I only got gold, totems, and charms. I was pretty angry that the $15 just went down the drain. I still went and tried to do the dungeon about 10 more times but I still haven't got anything good. I have maxed out my gold because of so much times I have done it and still nothing. In my opinion, i think the Rooke drops should be a little less rare, some of the people I talked to about this didn't even know it existed. I just think it should be a higher drop rate.
I agree. I'm one of the few people I see running around with Generals Armatura. My level 68 Bucc still has it equipped but mostly because I can't find anything better... Anywho, yeah it takes a LONG time. It took me ages to get it. I got the axe like twice and haven't gotten the hat at all.

Ensign
Feb 19, 2010
I agree, 90% of the time all I get is gold from both of his battles every run (and I've been farming him for over 2 years). All I get are Seraph sets and Dragoon swords. They should also add his gear to Kane's final battle, as I haven't seen anyone who has received them as a drop from there yet. Overall, yes the drop rates should be increased.