Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Monkeys & The Crown

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Another dungeon similar to the Tower of Moo Manchu is overdue, and the question of what happened to the royalty of monquista needs explaining,
Why do they block you from the other skyways?
How much left of their army are they with?
Will they want revenge?
What are they doing this whole time?
A way to stall us players for more time to get out more books would be a dungeon akin to the tower, ideally the overall skeleton of the story would start after you finish Marleybone and learn Gortez won the war.
Something along the lines of the royalty threatening to use the last of there forces to shred skull island and burn every last hut and brick till they find you, or you can meet them at their own castle where there legions will shred you.
When receiving this threat message you journey to ? in monquista and enter the sigil.
Ideally this dungeon is designed to be the level of the highest leveled person in the group, like smugglers.

1st floor, A mixture of high tear monquistador legions, ideally 3 for every captain

Buccaneer: Turn the Tide 3, Hold the Line 3, Repel borders 3, Bladestorm 3, First strike 3, Powers: Mighty Charge, Epic Strike, Movement: 4 units

Musketeer: Overwatch 3, Burst Fire 3, Double tap 2, Return Fire 3, Quick Draw 2, Powers: Sniper Shot,
Range: 5 units

2nd floor, REAL guards, a line of buccaneers would be immobilized in front of a line of immobilized musketeers
Ideally the line would be 7 wide

Buccaneer: Turn the Tide 3, Hold the Line 3, Repel borders 3, Bladestorm 3, First strike 3, Riposte 3, Relentless 1, Powers: Brutal Charge, Mega Strike, Movement: 5 units

Musketeer: Elusive 3, Overwatch 3, True Grit 3, Burst fire 3, Double Tap 2, Quick draw 3, Return Fire 3, Powers: Sniper Shot, Sniper Shot,
Range: 7 Units

3d Floor, The king and queen gaze down on you from up higher on something similar to an opera box,
King: They who carry with them the audacity to challenge us! The very own royalty of monquista! are here! Show these hideous misformed interlopers what is doomed to happen when you dare challenge the crown!
Brass monkey: You? I've waited long for this moment!

Brass Monkey: Elusive 3, Turn the Tide 3, Burst Fire 3, Double tap 2, Return Fire 3, Quick Draw 3, Stock assault 3, Powers: Focus Fire, Espirit De Corps, Rain of Mortar Shells, Range: 6

Buccaneer: Same as previous floor but not immobilized
Musketeer: Same as previous floor but not immobilized

Ideally this would be the general layout of the dungeon, of course there would be more floors but Character limit prevents that.

Gear: Totem, charm, and ring would have same grants for all classes

Musketeer:
Sniper Shot
Musketeer Mastery (Mega 50% Weapon Power & Will Reduce)
Rain of Mortar Shells

Privateer:
Second Wind
Espirit De Corps
Valor's shield

Buccaneer:
Epic Charge
Buccaneer Smash (Mega 50% Agility & Accuracy reduce)
Kraken's coils

Swashbuckler:
Shadow Dance
Swashbuckler's Stab (Mega 50% Strength & Armor Reduce)
Assasin's Gloom

Word Limit Hit

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
I agree with the part of a new tower like the Tower of Moo Manchu but I am not too sure about the Monquista idea. I think It should be based off of a person like Moo Manchu is based of off Foo Manchu, and I think you should be at highest level or level 70 to get the quest. If the quest started after the end of marlybone, that would mean the tower of moo manchu would be harder for level 70s.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I agree with the part of a new tower like the Tower of Moo Manchu but I am not too sure about the Monquista idea. I think It should be based off of a person like Moo Manchu is based of off Foo Manchu, and I think you should be at highest level or level 70 to get the quest. If the quest started after the end of marlybone, that would mean the tower of moo manchu would be harder for level 70s.
This dungeon ideally was made to also answer story line issues, involving the King and Queen of Monquista.