Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morph Request

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
I'm trying to work on getting at least decent pets on all my characters and it's getting difficult without having anyone to morph with. If anyone would be willing to morph with me to help get my pets better I'd really appreciate it.

I'm specifically looking for Grants Repel Borders and Grants Hold The Line for my Privateer, and I just need a good Bucc and Witch pet, I'm not picky on grants though.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Bloody Eric on Aug 17, 2022 wrote:
I'm trying to work on getting at least decent pets on all my characters and it's getting difficult without having anyone to morph with. If anyone would be willing to morph with me to help get my pets better I'd really appreciate it.

I'm specifically looking for Grants Repel Borders and Grants Hold The Line for my Privateer, and I just need a good Bucc and Witch pet, I'm not picky on grants though.
If you don't find anyone here you might want to try the Pirate101 official discord! Discord.gg/pirate101

Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
NobleOtter on Aug 18, 2022 wrote:
If you don't find anyone here you might want to try the Pirate101 official discord! Discord.gg/pirate101
Oh wow! I didn't even know there was a discord. I'll try there too.