Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Future Fixes/Additions/Etc. For Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2013
So with the Kingsisle confirming future updates for Pirate101, what would you like to see (don't say a new book because we will get that eventually.)

I personally would like to see the following things -

- Witchdoctors Buffed
- Companions having a major time reduction on being wounded
- Miracle Mitch not charging literally 100k gold for ONE companion heal
- Perhaps life fountains bringing back healing companions? (I know this contradicts the point of Miracle Mitch, but still).
- Obsidian gear drop rates increased (having to do 106 runs for one piece of gear seems a bit excessive, but it could just be my "luck".)
- More houses
- Crafting
- Fishing (but implemented in a more unique way than Wizard101's, perhaps something to do with the skyway?)
- More events like The Five Boxes, Lost Pages, etc like Wizard101 has (that would keep us higher level Pirates occupied for some time to come)
- Companion promotions (Hawkules, Toreador, Dan Drake, essentially everyone besides main story companions that aren't good at all).
- Ship combat reworked (very boring as is, just clicking (or pressing) 1-2-3-4)
- Photomancy
- New spells/abilities for our pirates
- Free house items placement (Wizard101 has this, don't remember what it's called)
This is all I could think of, but feel free to extend this list if you'd like.
- Husky Patrick Gaff (70)
- Arthur Morgan (70)
- Ryan Dove (70)
- Sneaky Ryan (70)
- Ryan (70)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HuskyPatrickGaff on Dec 13, 2021 wrote:
So with the Kingsisle confirming future updates for Pirate101, what would you like to see (don't say a new book because we will get that eventually.)

I personally would like to see the following things -

- Witchdoctors Buffed
- Companions having a major time reduction on being wounded
- Miracle Mitch not charging literally 100k gold for ONE companion heal
- Perhaps life fountains bringing back healing companions? (I know this contradicts the point of Miracle Mitch, but still).
- Obsidian gear drop rates increased (having to do 106 runs for one piece of gear seems a bit excessive, but it could just be my "luck".)
- More houses
- Crafting
- Fishing (but implemented in a more unique way than Wizard101's, perhaps something to do with the skyway?)
- More events like The Five Boxes, Lost Pages, etc like Wizard101 has (that would keep us higher level Pirates occupied for some time to come)
- Companion promotions (Hawkules, Toreador, Dan Drake, essentially everyone besides main story companions that aren't good at all).
- Ship combat reworked (very boring as is, just clicking (or pressing) 1-2-3-4)
- Photomancy
- New spells/abilities for our pirates
- Free house items placement (Wizard101 has this, don't remember what it's called)
This is all I could think of, but feel free to extend this list if you'd like.
- Husky Patrick Gaff (70)
- Arthur Morgan (70)
- Ryan Dove (70)
- Sneaky Ryan (70)
- Ryan (70)
Most of your wish list isn't going to happen: especially reduced time for healing companions (did you know there is already a way to do that? It's called the Scrapper talent). Miracle Mitch doesn't (yet) charge 100,000 gold per revive (unless you've let your companion get more than one band-aid) - it's currently 30,000.
Life fountains were discontinued for companions when Advanced Companions came in, for the ability to choose who shows in battle and what tasks we assign to make our companions more useful and not meat shields.
Witchdoctors are severely buffed, they have the use of the most OP companion in the game.
However, I would like to see side content like crafting or yearly events for us.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
introduce a mojo knight class (like sun school where its a combination of myth fire and life)

instead a mojo knight is a combined class of witchdoctor and buccaneer

its similar to death knights from world of warcraft if you combine the witchdoctor class with the buccaneer but with a pirate twist that way we can have a reason to make khord flom beh a crown shop companion and switch it with la lamia (promotes to charred spectral shaman charred spectral witchdoctor charred spectral caplata)

Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
On the point of the life fountain system being brought back, people have to remember that back when you could get your companions revived at a life fountain, you couldn't set which companions joined your battles, unless it was an epic battle; the companions that joined were always randomized. Bringing back life fountain heals with the current system where you can set your teams would make the game absurdly easy (and, aside from Valencia part 2 and some side quests, PvE is already much easier than it could be).