Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main Quests & Side Endeavors

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
So is there really no way to find your main quest without contacting support?

And please don't say "press q". I dont have the quest and cant find the quest. Any other suggestions?

Also, is the tower of Mu Manchu still a thing? What string of quests do I need to complete before the sigil will come up and I can enter?

Lastly I vaguely remember there being a sort of wave based gauntlet that you could run and see how far you could make it -it had like 10 waves or so- anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it was in Marylebone but I could be wrong.

Much appreciated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Speed Switch on Sep 15, 2021 wrote:
So is there really no way to find your main quest without contacting support?

And please don't say "press q". I dont have the quest and cant find the quest. Any other suggestions?

Also, is the tower of Mu Manchu still a thing? What string of quests do I need to complete before the sigil will come up and I can enter?

Lastly I vaguely remember there being a sort of wave based gauntlet that you could run and see how far you could make it -it had like 10 waves or so- anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it was in Marylebone but I could be wrong.

Much appreciated.
Your main quest will always be on the first page in the top left corner. It will be identified by a golden goblet; This is why players tell you to type "q" to find a missing quest. If it is actually missing, then, yes, you must contact Support for help. Good Luck.
You must complete the quest string starting with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" from Lord Chagitai to get the quest to enter the Tower of Moo Manchu.

The Smuggler's Gauntlet is available in the Housing part of the crown's shop. It is 10 waves of battles. Or perhaps, you're thinking of the Scarlet Orchid tea house in Sugimura Village (it is in MooShu, just before you get to Marleybone.)

You're Welcome!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
You can check the Pirate101 wiki for quests in the world where you are, and figure out who may have your main quest. You didn't say what level your Pirate is, or which world you are searching in, but knowing that information would be very helpful in pinpointing where you need to be.

To gain access to the Tower of Moo Manchu, you need to complete all of the Moo Manchu quests in MooShu, beginning with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" from Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple. The ones that follow are called "The Enemy Unmasked" and "Emperor Moo." Then, after you complete "The Great and Powerful Turtle" you can speak to Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court to receive "A Call for Help" which requires you to defeat Moo Manchu in his Tower.

The gauntlet you're thinking of is the Smuggler's Arena, which is bought from the Crown Shop.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2009
The main quest should always be on the first page of your quests, top left. You'll know it's a main quest because it will be marked in the top left corner by a goblet symbol, indicating it's a main line quest. Side Quests are a map with an X and companion quests have a white knight piece (as in the chess piece) on them. If you have no main quest, then either you never talked to Captain Avery after character creation (and would be stuck in his office) or you completed all main quests. If you haven't finished the game (and by that I mean finished Valencia Part 2) and you don't have a main line quest, then it might be best to contact support. It's rare, but sometimes quests do vanish from a quest book and only support can help you if that's the case.

Moo Manchu is indeed still a thing. To complete it, you have to first complete the quest line that starts with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" which is given by Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple once you talk to him for the first time and complete the quest "Serenity Now". The Moo Manchurian Candidate is, essentially, the basis for Moo Manchu's return in the Tower, in that it sets the scene. We defeat and humiliate him, he wants revenge. Once you complete the first set of quests which ends in the Tomb of Kow Cheng, you'll have to wait until you finish Mooshu (and have talked to Avery) and are Level 50 before you get a call from Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court (the Pelican outside Avery's office). He'll give you the quest "A Call for Help" which leads you back to Subata Temple for "The Shadow of Moo Manchu", which is the quest I believe you're looking for. If you've finished Mooshu and are at least level 50, you should have the quest waiting with Mickey Dugan if you haven't already picked it up.

The gauntlet you're referring to is called the Pirate's Regatta and it's not in Marleybone. It is, however, explained (via a quest called "The Pirate's Regatta!" from Mickey Dugan) by an NPC called The Skipper who happens to be from Marleybone. He can be found in the Watermole village of Wongo Woo in Skull Island. You can't miss him, he's standing next to two large, colorful portals. The Regatta is the one with a sigil, the other is a Ship PvP zone.

Hope that helps, and happy pirating!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jacobquon on Sep 16, 2021 wrote:
The main quest should always be on the first page of your quests, top left. You'll know it's a main quest because it will be marked in the top left corner by a goblet symbol, indicating it's a main line quest. Side Quests are a map with an X and companion quests have a white knight piece (as in the chess piece) on them. If you have no main quest, then either you never talked to Captain Avery after character creation (and would be stuck in his office) or you completed all main quests. If you haven't finished the game (and by that I mean finished Valencia Part 2) and you don't have a main line quest, then it might be best to contact support. It's rare, but sometimes quests do vanish from a quest book and only support can help you if that's the case.

Moo Manchu is indeed still a thing. To complete it, you have to first complete the quest line that starts with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" which is given by Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple once you talk to him for the first time and complete the quest "Serenity Now". The Moo Manchurian Candidate is, essentially, the basis for Moo Manchu's return in the Tower, in that it sets the scene. We defeat and humiliate him, he wants revenge. Once you complete the first set of quests which ends in the Tomb of Kow Cheng, you'll have to wait until you finish Mooshu (and have talked to Avery) and are Level 50 before you get a call from Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court (the Pelican outside Avery's office). He'll give you the quest "A Call for Help" which leads you back to Subata Temple for "The Shadow of Moo Manchu", which is the quest I believe you're looking for. If you've finished Mooshu and are at least level 50, you should have the quest waiting with Mickey Dugan if you haven't already picked it up.

The gauntlet you're referring to is called the Pirate's Regatta and it's not in Marleybone. It is, however, explained (via a quest called "The Pirate's Regatta!" from Mickey Dugan) by an NPC called The Skipper who happens to be from Marleybone. He can be found in the Watermole village of Wongo Woo in Skull Island. You can't miss him, he's standing next to two large, colorful portals. The Regatta is the one with a sigil, the other is a Ship PvP zone.

Hope that helps, and happy pirating!
However, "The Pirate's Regatta" is a ship gauntlet and not a battle gauntlet. It's still challenging and if Speed Switch is looking for nautical Exp and scrip, then it's good for that.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Halloween Chick on Sep 16, 2021 wrote:
You can check the Pirate101 wiki for quests in the world where you are, and figure out who may have your main quest. You didn't say what level your Pirate is, or which world you are searching in, but knowing that information would be very helpful in pinpointing where you need to be.

To gain access to the Tower of Moo Manchu, you need to complete all of the Moo Manchu quests in MooShu, beginning with "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" from Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple. The ones that follow are called "The Enemy Unmasked" and "Emperor Moo." Then, after you complete "The Great and Powerful Turtle" you can speak to Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court to receive "A Call for Help" which requires you to defeat Moo Manchu in his Tower.

The gauntlet you're thinking of is the Smuggler's Arena, which is bought from the Crown Shop.

THE QUEST NAMES. Thats what I needed thx for that.

I got two 70's and two 65s if anyone wants to farm or get carried.

Thanks again.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Speed Switch on Sep 17, 2021 wrote:
THE QUEST NAMES. Thats what I needed thx for that.

I got two 70's and two 65s if anyone wants to farm or get carried.

Thanks again.
I'm glad to have been of help - the Pirate101 Central wiki contains lots of information like quest names and such.

So, which pirate is missing their main quest? A Level 70 or 65?