Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need help with hatching a golden sky rattler

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Can A golden sky rattler be received from morphing? If so will someone help me with morphing for one, I'd appreciate it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LazyDayse on Aug 4, 2021 wrote:
Can A golden sky rattler be received from morphing? If so will someone help me with morphing for one, I'd appreciate it!
It can be received through morphing and I have a level 40 Golden Sky Rattler with a pedigree of 462, no powers, naturally agile talent with these grants: Cloud Spirit, Mutineer's Grasp and Relentless.
In case your membership has run out, perhaps we can meet up Saturday(14th) 6 pm central time on Morgan LeFitte realm in the morphing tent.

My pirate is Bold Bess Nightingale.

If this time isn't right for you, then post back.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
I currently have something on Saturday, would Sunday be fine with you at the same time central time? My pirate name is Lofty Kestrel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry, I forgot to be there, reschedule?

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Sure would Tuesday 6pm central be fine? Same realm

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Alright let's reschedule it sometime next week if that's fine with you, you can choose!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LazyDayse on Aug 17, 2021 wrote:
Alright let's reschedule it sometime next week if that's fine with you, you can choose!
Monday through Friday 6 P.M. ( central ) Morgan LaFitte realm. (This way we're sure to meet!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I might not be able to make it Mon., I'll try but not certain.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OK, let's try this again! I won't be able to meet up on tue, or wed. due to a family get together, BUT I can be there Thur. or fri.
So, Bestia Morphing tent, 6 pm central, Morgan LaFitte realm.
P.S. did you just want a golden Sky Rattler so you can morph a Golden Sky Dragon? Because I have one of those, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LazyDayse on Aug 17, 2021 wrote:
It was nice meeting you Lofty Kestrel, sorry I had to leave after the morph, but now you have a Golden Sky Rattler for yourself!
I hope it manifests some good powers/talents and grants for you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And many thanks for the pack!