Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How does Baron Samedi's Standard effect undead companions/summons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2017
I was searching about the Hoodoo Bundle and there are quite a few things I don't understand. What does bolster mean? Does it increase all of the companion's stats? Only weapon power? How much of the stat does it increase anyway, at max level? Is it more powerful on the enemy's side of the board? And how powerful is the wraith?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
deaddj55 on Feb 20, 2021 wrote:
I was searching about the Hoodoo Bundle and there are quite a few things I don't understand. What does bolster mean? Does it increase all of the companion's stats? Only weapon power? How much of the stat does it increase anyway, at max level? Is it more powerful on the enemy's side of the board? And how powerful is the wraith?
The Standard only affects undead (this includes undead pets and summons) and their damage. They have to be already in battle before you use the Standard.