Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cabins and bric-a-brac elixir

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 03, 2012
Okay I have looked this up, I can only find info on the House needing 2. So a few questions follows to clear this up fully for myself.

Some info has said this is the case for the first question, but they also referenced wizard101, so clearing this up would help.

First off is do I need 4 total, 2 for the outside and 2 for the inside?

Does it count per each cabin as in standard, crown, and scrip cabins each need 2 elixirs?

Also is it 4 total per each house we own or just 2 inside and 2 outside and that counts for all houses?

Thank you for your replies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TrueName on Feb 10, 2021 wrote:
Okay I have looked this up, I can only find info on the House needing 2. So a few questions follows to clear this up fully for myself.

Some info has said this is the case for the first question, but they also referenced wizard101, so clearing this up would help.

First off is do I need 4 total, 2 for the outside and 2 for the inside?

Does it count per each cabin as in standard, crown, and scrip cabins each need 2 elixirs?

Also is it 4 total per each house we own or just 2 inside and 2 outside and that counts for all houses?

Thank you for your replies.
How much space are you wishing to add? For houses you will need one Bric-a-Brac for the outside and one for the inside (to add 50 extra spaces). If you want more space then you will have to buy that amount for both the outside & inside. This counts only for an individual property.
This is different for ship cabins and the bunkhouse, which is indoor space only.
I believe you can't exceed 250 spaces either inside or outside.

Ensign
Jul 03, 2012
Sorry for late reply, real life got busy, I figured out what i wanted to know, was trying to know about the cabins and the housing spots, but thank you for your info also!