Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still Here!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello all, it's been quite some time since my last post!

Would just like to say hello to everyone! A lot has happened since my last post, but I'm feeling good, and I hope that all of you are feeling good as well. I have high hopes for the future of this game, and it's good to see many folks still sticking around.

I'm thinking of retiring Owen into my account's "Hall of Fame", so to speak, but I just cannot bring myself to delete him!

Regardless, the only point of this post is to say I have missed y'all a ton and I'm glad to be back! As a side note I would like to hear from y'all which Book or World is, in your opinion, the most well-written? My choice would have to be Marleybone, followed right by Valencia Part I.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you lovely folks!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 69 Pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:

Would just like to say hello to everyone! A lot has happened since my last post, but I'm feeling good, and I hope that all of you are feeling good as well. I have high hopes for the future of this game, and it's good to see many folks still sticking around.

I'm thinking of retiring Owen into my account's "Hall of Fame", so to speak, but I just cannot bring myself to delete him!

Regardless, the only point of this post is to say I have missed y'all a ton and I'm glad to be back! As a side note I would like to hear from y'all which Book or World is, in your opinion, the most well-written? My choice would have to be Marleybone, followed right by Valencia Part I.

Marleybone, without a doubt, is the best written book in the game, so far. Followed by Skull Island. Good to see your name again on the message boards, Owen! ( Please don't delete him! )

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:

In my opinion, the entire Skull Island chapter is the most well-written. It introduces many of the factions that we later visit. Also one of my favorite parts is learning of Gortez's descent into insanity.