Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My bad luck

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Ok, so ever since like, 2017 every year at one point during 12 days of the spiral, one day they give out crowns. EVERY TIME I've only gotten like, 200-250, and I heard that's the absolute minimum amount and that I could've gotten like, 50000 one year. I'm not saying it's "rigged" I just wanted to broadcast to ya'll exactly how bad my luck is and would like to ask you guys about your luck. Have you gotten good luck or bad luck?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 21, 2019 wrote:
Ok, so ever since like, 2017 every year at one point during 12 days of the spiral, one day they give out crowns. EVERY TIME I've only gotten like, 200-250, and I heard that's the absolute minimum amount and that I could've gotten like, 50000 one year. I'm not saying it's "rigged" I just wanted to broadcast to ya'll exactly how bad my luck is and would like to ask you guys about your luck. Have you gotten good luck or bad luck?
Like you, my gift of free crowns was in the 250 - 500 scale: last year, however, I got 3,000 crowns! Free crowns, ( no matter the amount ) is still a great gift!
Do a couple of extra days of KI Trivia and earn enough for a pack!
I also had some very good luck this month and recruited Yohr from the Beastmaster pack.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2019
This year i got 500 crowns as well. They are correct that you can get up to 60,000 crowns, but that doesn't mean you're likely to. A very few percent of players will get anything about 1,000.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I got 500 crowns here. That's better then the 250 Crowns I got all the other times!