Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you for the free items, but...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I am grateful for the gifts given during the 12 Days of the Spiral items. Thank you, Kingsisle.

BUT - these are items that have been and still are available from the free Gift Boxes, and they are the same items that have been given to us in earlier years of the holiday celebrations. For next time, could someone PLEASE look back through history when planning the giveaway codes? I know that the focus is on new players and not the die-hard loyal pirates that will never leave, but even a bit of shoestring originality would be nice.

"I already have enough socks, Grandma, but thank you for thinking of me."

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Somehow I read the last line as "I already have enough socks, grandma. But thanks for cooking me some"

Administrator
Willowydream on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
I am grateful for the gifts given during the 12 Days of the Spiral items. Thank you, Kingsisle.

BUT - these are items that have been and still are available from the free Gift Boxes, and they are the same items that have been given to us in earlier years of the holiday celebrations. For next time, could someone PLEASE look back through history when planning the giveaway codes? I know that the focus is on new players and not the die-hard loyal pirates that will never leave, but even a bit of shoestring originality would be nice.

"I already have enough socks, Grandma, but thank you for thinking of me."

It's challenging coming up with the right mix, but we'll be sure to review everything as we can to put out even more fresh items for next year.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
darkmoordude on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Somehow I read the last line as "I already have enough socks, grandma. But thanks for cooking me some"
That is very weird, and very funny!

@Bat Masterson - put sticky note on the monitor now, please. We need a wall hanging image of Grandma cooking socks!

Administrator
Willowydream on Dec 17, 2019 wrote:

@Bat Masterson - put sticky note on the monitor now, please. We need a wall hanging image of Grandma cooking socks!

I'm almost out of sticky note room on my monitors ;).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 17, 2019 wrote:

Wouldn't just look like she was washing socks?

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I think the free gifts were pretty good. But the best deal was the empire bundle at half price $20. Extra house Nausica a house elixir gear and crowns.