Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

[Event] Pirate's Regatta Farming 07/12-13/2019 RZ

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Similar to what Final Bastion is doing, I to plan on hosting a nautical event in Pirate 101. For my event we will be focusing on the Pirate's Regatta dungeon. For my event we will be gathering in Raven Eyes realm at 6:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Central on both days, with the Regatta runs beginning at 6:15 PM Eastern / 5:15 PM Central. Depending on how many people show up to the event there may or may not be a giveaway, but if I have a lot of interest is there anything you don't have that you want relating to Pirate 101?

I wish Final Bastion good luck with their event, and please if you are interested in being a part of this event let me know by responding to this post.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
Similar to what Final Bastion is doing, I to plan on hosting a nautical event in Pirate 101. For my event we will be focusing on the Pirate's Regatta dungeon. For my event we will be gathering in Raven Eyes realm at 6:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Central on both days, with the Regatta runs beginning at 6:15 PM Eastern / 5:15 PM Central. Depending on how many people show up to the event there may or may not be a giveaway, but if I have a lot of interest is there anything you don't have that you want relating to Pirate 101?

I wish Final Bastion good luck with their event, and please if you are interested in being a part of this event let me know by responding to this post.
If enough pirates how up, this will be a way for me to remove that quest from my other pirates log. I'll be there.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
If enough pirates how up, this will be a way for me to remove that quest from my other pirates log. I'll be there.
Haha me too! My privateer has yet to complete it so be on the lookout for Sarcastic Andy Ovingham! See you then!

Administrator
Excited for this event to begin, I'll be there cheering everyone on!

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Sounds fun!! I’ll definitely be there. I’ve never done it before (I’m a generally newish player), so it would be interesting! I’m a level 60 named Sabrina Dove. See you there!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'll try to make it if I can remember when it's time.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry I missed you. I think I got there after you went inside, because I didn't see anyone around. I did try.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
How did it do, RZ? I'm a little sad I wasn't able to attend, but I imagine every that could had lots of fun!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Lookit Light on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
How did it do, RZ? I'm a little sad I wasn't able to attend, but I imagine every that could had lots of fun!
Oh we did! And I understand not everyone is able to attend everything. I have e-mailed some screenshots of the event to Bat Masterson (who attended on Friday), hopefully he will share them! Also both days of the event have videos which you can watch on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel, which provides family friendly Pirate 101 content.