Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MAJOR BUGS that needs to be fixed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Bug one: Invisible enemies that the players be attacking
Bug two: never letting us get a chance to press done, and the game freezes huge at times tio
Bug three: OLD SCRATCH uses some weird spell on his teammates, and for some reason its other players old scratches, mine never does that is this a setup or what.
Bug four: name errors and all that like “stormgate to mooshu” when its suppose to be hamaitsu skyway
I think theres other ones but i forgot atm

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 12, 2019 wrote:
Bug one: Invisible enemies that the players be attacking
Bug two: never letting us get a chance to press done, and the game freezes huge at times tio
Bug three: OLD SCRATCH uses some weird spell on his teammates, and for some reason its other players old scratches, mine never does that is this a setup or what.
Bug four: name errors and all that like “stormgate to mooshu” when its suppose to be hamaitsu skyway
I think theres other ones but i forgot atm
Old Scratch has a new promotion at level 70, that is where he got that "weird spell". - Doom Mojo.
All stormgates say what world they go to; not the skyway. Hamamitsu is in MooShu, therefore the stormgate goes to MooShu.

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014