Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buffs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I am a Witchdoctor and I have two good outfits. One gives me Steadying Speech (75% will buff), The other gives Big Juju. I don't use Carcarius, so I don't get his will buff, but I already have Big Juju. I also use El Toro, so will won’t help him. Can I please have some recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 70
Seth, Level 70
Cole Quentin, Level 33 Witchdoctor-in-training

See you in the spiral!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
AlphaStream on Feb 7, 2018 wrote:
I am a Witchdoctor and I have two good outfits. One gives me Steadying Speech (75% will buff), The other gives Big Juju. I don't use Carcarius, so I don't get his will buff, but I already have Big Juju. I also use El Toro, so will won’t help him. Can I please have some recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!
Who is on your team that you are buffing?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Thanks in advance!

Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!
Hi there, Cole! Well, I don't have a Witchdoctor, but I know what Witchdoctors do need. I would recommend the one that gives you Steadying Speech, as Will is a big factor for Witchdoctors - especially because you say you already have Big Juju. I definitely recommend the one with the Steadying Speech.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
I think the Steadying Speech one is more universally useful since Big Juju only works if your team is near you while SS works for the whole team that uses will.

One Big Juju is enough and that's not even accounting for the other jujus.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
use the juju one. you can buff your nearby allies with it. witchdoctors rarely fight on their own (but there are exceptions) so the will buff wont be of much help.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016

Thanks in advance!

Seth, Level 70

See you in the spiral!
Try and look up on how to do a prospector zeke quest; he gives practice points that allow you to train. Use these practice points at different trainers and see if you can get any buffs. Also, do you use old scratch? His buffs are pretty good. Privateer friends also have a ton of buffs, so see if you can play with yer friend and get a ton of buffs. Do you have any other pieces of gear(boots,totem, hat) that give buff powers? If so, you might wanna use them. You can also press “P”to check out your powers to see if you missed out on any buffing.