Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Troll in Run

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
In a run today, there was a troll with the name Wolf Jones who acted so innapropriately and there was no way to report him in battle which was the only available time to report him. He would wait until the last second to hit, wouldn't open the doubloon chests after battles, would skip over loot chests, join battles as quick as possible so you couldn't choose your companions, drank the potion with his best gear on and used doubloons, and he is still trying to join runs through team up. I just want to get the word out there that trolling is a waste of your time as much as it is ours. If only there were a way to avoid these situations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on Dec 10, 2017 wrote:
In a run today, there was a troll with the name Wolf Jones who acted so innapropriately and there was no way to report him in battle which was the only available time to report him. He would wait until the last second to hit, wouldn't open the doubloon chests after battles, would skip over loot chests, join battles as quick as possible so you couldn't choose your companions, drank the potion with his best gear on and used doubloons, and he is still trying to join runs through team up. I just want to get the word out there that trolling is a waste of your time as much as it is ours. If only there were a way to avoid these situations.
Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done about him. I suggest that you decline any team up that includes this nefarious pirate.
It's not a waste of time to the troll since this type gets their entertainment from ruining other's fun.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2016
I'm Dashing Gaspar and I was in a team with some friends who were trying to do the tower. Since some of us hadn't done the quest to get the sigil, we had to use group and team up. But Wolf Jones kept joining team up, so my friend James Thatcher went to the realm he was in to ask if he could just get off of the sigil for a moment so we could get in the dungeon, but Wolf Jones reported him. Why? Because the imbecile said we were "trolling" Because we kept leaving the team up due to him joining. So I went ported to James, and surely enough Wolf is spouting out his nonsense and eventually he reports me, calling us "childish". Wolf Jones is a horrible player, watch out for him at the tower.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
melinax6 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
I'm Dashing Gaspar and I was in a team with some friends who were trying to do the tower. Since some of us hadn't done the quest to get the sigil, we had to use group and team up. But Wolf Jones kept joining team up, so my friend James Thatcher went to the realm he was in to ask if he could just get off of the sigil for a moment so we could get in the dungeon, but Wolf Jones reported him. Why? Because the imbecile said we were "trolling" Because we kept leaving the team up due to him joining. So I went ported to James, and surely enough Wolf is spouting out his nonsense and eventually he reports me, calling us "childish". Wolf Jones is a horrible player, watch out for him at the tower.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Melinax6. I'm very sorry to hear about your inappropriate experience with Wolf Jones. Just wondering, though, did you report him?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi ya and welcome to the message boards!

sorry to hear you had such an unlucky experience with this player.. hopefully will be able to do some more team up without him joining, or better yet maybe he might change? idk i tend to be a hopeful creature by habit, though atm i'd suggest trying to avoid him with his wily ways..

maybe KI could figure out a way to report rude dungeon behavior? zone players don't have that option as to help curtail false reporting by a fake noob troll.. however in a team up situation maybe this could be patched somehow? idk its just another tiny suggestion for KI devs to mull over..

hugs and cookies to all regardless <3

stormy jen silver

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Hopefully this Wolf Jones keeps false reporting players. KI will eventually catch him and sanction him.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 17, 2018 wrote:
hi ya and welcome to the message boards!

sorry to hear you had such an unlucky experience with this player.. hopefully will be able to do some more team up without him joining, or better yet maybe he might change? idk i tend to be a hopeful creature by habit, though atm i'd suggest trying to avoid him with his wily ways..

maybe KI could figure out a way to report rude dungeon behavior? zone players don't have that option as to help curtail false reporting by a fake noob troll.. however in a team up situation maybe this could be patched somehow? idk its just another tiny suggestion for KI devs to mull over..

hugs and cookies to all regardless <3

stormy jen silver
Great idea!

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
frostednutella on Dec 10, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, frostednutella.