Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

April First pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
KI has a tradition of unusual pets or mounts appearing On April Fool's Day. I have an idea for one, and I bet you might have some ideas too.

Lost Sock Monster- All those lost socks became a life form and crawled/ wiggled away, perhaps like an octopus made of socks, it could be dye-able, with a main color, and a secondary color for the toes and heels of the socks

Special attacks: Cloud of Lint- attack with a brief stun while they get the lint out of their eyes, Toe Jam- Karate like jabs with the toes of the socks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 30, 2017 wrote:
KI has a tradition of unusual pets or mounts appearing On April Fool's Day. I have an idea for one, and I bet you might have some ideas too.

Lost Sock Monster- All those lost socks became a life form and crawled/ wiggled away, perhaps like an octopus made of socks, it could be dye-able, with a main color, and a secondary color for the toes and heels of the socks

Special attacks: Cloud of Lint- attack with a brief stun while they get the lint out of their eyes, Toe Jam- Karate like jabs with the toes of the socks
Toe Jam Karate? EEeeewwww!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
Toe Jam Karate? EEeeewwww!
I thought it was funnier than Toe Jab. Would you prefer a Stubbed Toe attack?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
A rubber band, composed of little rubber duckies in marching band outfits, with instruments.
A rubber chicken? inflates itself plump and flies around.
Come on, someone else must have an idea for a pet that would be very silly, or a mixed blessing as April first stuff can be.
How about a bobble-head furniture item turned into a pet, say a Mojo Oni Bobblehead. It could hop along after you, on it's little stand.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I keep asking for a little version of me that follows everyone around. But nope, they aren't having that one at all. :P

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
I keep asking for a little version of me that follows everyone around. But nope, they aren't having that one at all. :P
I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I would absolutely get that pet.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a Duel-chick, a young version of a Duelmaster. It would look like you in the way that the Chicken Hawk Chick from Looney Tunes resembles the Chicken Hawk.