Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I think I have heard people on here say they would like KI to either bring back the Boochbeard Bundle or add a new bundle choice. Looking at the current and past bundle choices one thing that seems to be missing is something related to Cool Ranch. What if KI added some sort of Cool Ranch themed bundle to p101 where you got a cool ranch themed house(gold mine perhaps?), a cool ranch themed ship, and a striped bumbaloon as a companion. Thoughts?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
I think I have heard people on here say they would like KI to either bring back the Boochbeard Bundle or add a new bundle choice. Looking at the current and past bundle choices one thing that seems to be missing is something related to Cool Ranch. What if KI added some sort of Cool Ranch themed bundle to p101 where you got a cool ranch themed house(gold mine perhaps?), a cool ranch themed ship, and a striped bumbaloon as a companion. Thoughts?
Both of these are really good ideas, I would love to see the Boochbeard Bundle return (I'm not giving up my aspirations of getting a cat companion) but seeing as how KI condemned the idea of doing so in the past, I don't think we'll be seeing it again anytime soon. A Cool Ranch bundle would be cool, a mini western town of our own wouldn't be a half bad idea. Might I suggest that for the ship, we get a steamer sort of boat (like the ones many of the enemies in the skyways pilot) seeing how we already have a multitude of "bison" themed ships. The companion is probably the hardest part, we have a wide variety of cool ranch companions, so creating a unique Cool Ranch themed companion might be a bit hard. Still a great idea though.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone073 on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
Both of these are really good ideas, I would love to see the Boochbeard Bundle return (I'm not giving up my aspirations of getting a cat companion) but seeing as how KI condemned the idea of doing so in the past, I don't think we'll be seeing it again anytime soon. A Cool Ranch bundle would be cool, a mini western town of our own wouldn't be a half bad idea. Might I suggest that for the ship, we get a steamer sort of boat (like the ones many of the enemies in the skyways pilot) seeing how we already have a multitude of "bison" themed ships. The companion is probably the hardest part, we have a wide variety of cool ranch companions, so creating a unique Cool Ranch themed companion might be a bit hard. Still a great idea though.
A Banditoad, no one has a Banditoad! It would be unique.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I think a striped bumbaloon would be even more unique as a companion.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 7, 2017 wrote:
A Banditoad, no one has a Banditoad! It would be unique.
True, it would be unique (Unless you consider Froggo Villa a Banditoad, but I know what you mean) I was thinking maybe we could a revamped version of some other companion. Perhaps we could get another peacock like Wild Bill, or a goat (like Billy the Kid) but neither of those would be as good as your idea. Also, if this idea was to actually come to fruition, it would have to come with an outfit like the other bundles. This might be harder than thinking up a companion as we have dozens of different styles from dusters and trench coats, to militant looking jackets. This is a really good idea and it would be nice to see this enter the game one day!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I'd like to see 2 Cool Ranch Bundles, one that's an "Lawman's" type, and an "Outlaw" type, the Lawman's type would have one of the dungeon gauntlets from wizard, with special gear, and tier's vary on level, I'd like to see a criminal gang take over Cooper's Roost, and we help Rooster Cogburn, or a special Sherriff in that instance only, take it back. Gear could make you look like a lawman of course, same with weapon. Companion could be another Chicken Ranger type
In the Outlaw's type, I'd like to have a hidden little mini-town, and the clothing could be more of the banditoads type, and the companion could be a banditoad, I'd like to see that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
I think a striped bumbaloon would be even more unique as a companion.
Very few players enjoy animal companions because they don't get promotions. Ask any Witchdoctor if they like, or even use, their animals.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
Very few players enjoy animal companions because they don't get promotions. Ask any Witchdoctor if they like, or even use, their animals.
As of yet, I don't actually have a witchdoctor (I've saved creating a witchdocter for last partly because of the reason stated above) but when I eventually make one, I'm sure I'll use my animals... to decorate my house. Hmm, maybe I can even make my own zoo considering that witchdocters get four of these companions, correct?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone073 on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
As of yet, I don't actually have a witchdoctor (I've saved creating a witchdocter for last partly because of the reason stated above) but when I eventually make one, I'm sure I'll use my animals... to decorate my house. Hmm, maybe I can even make my own zoo considering that witchdocters get four of these companions, correct?
Yes, as a WD you'll recruit Batacuda, Scorpius, Skysnake & Crokogator. And none of these get a promotion.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
Yes, as a WD you'll recruit Batacuda, Scorpius, Skysnake & Crokogator. And none of these get a promotion.
Wonderful...

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
With so many people having ideas for new bundles, I think KI should have a build your own bundle contest. They should have 3 winners. The 3rd place winner will get their bundle added to the game and they will get their bundle for free. The 2nd place winner would also get their bundle put in the game and they will get both their bundle and the 3rd place bundle for free. The 1st place winner will also get their bundle added to the game and they will get all 3 of the new bundles.
The ways the winners will be chose is KI will choose their favorites and then let the players vote on which ones they want to see added. I think this would bring in a few old players and maybe some new ones.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
GRRRRRRREAT idea, RRRRZZZZ419! I think a Wild West Bundle would be a perfect addition to Pirate101!

That's a great idea, Steven!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler,A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate,A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter,A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

(*Louis LeBisque is eating Frosted Flakes.*)