Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Small Theory about Queen

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Warning: This post contains spoilers for the end of Valencia Part 2.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's move onto the theory, one I've had since I completed Valencia 2 in Test Realm. My theory is that Queen is the reason we were able to beat Kane so quickly and easily.

I think Queen wanted to take over The Spiral herself; considering that Kane believes that children should replace their parents, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine Queen believes the same. But how did she do this? Perhaps she stole his mind and replaced it with a duplicate or something along those lines so that we, the player could take care of Kane and the other elites for her. She seems oddly happy in the final cutscene upon seeing them dead, but that might just be because we didn't manage to kill her.

As to where Phule fits into this theory, I'm not entirely sure. He may have had no involvement at all or was just in it to get rid of Kane and he has no want to destroy or rule The Spiral.

Whether or not this theory is true or false, I am quite excited to see what occurs in Arc 2. But what do you guys think? Do you think that Queen planned this all along or do you think this a coincidence? Or something completely different? I am excited to see your responses!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dogsrock5656 on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
Warning: This post contains spoilers for the end of Valencia Part 2.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's move onto the theory, one I've had since I completed Valencia 2 in Test Realm. My theory is that Queen is the reason we were able to beat Kane so quickly and easily.

I think Queen wanted to take over The Spiral herself; considering that Kane believes that children should replace their parents, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine Queen believes the same. But how did she do this? Perhaps she stole his mind and replaced it with a duplicate or something along those lines so that we, the player could take care of Kane and the other elites for her. She seems oddly happy in the final cutscene upon seeing them dead, but that might just be because we didn't manage to kill her.

As to where Phule fits into this theory, I'm not entirely sure. He may have had no involvement at all or was just in it to get rid of Kane and he has no want to destroy or rule The Spiral.

Whether or not this theory is true or false, I am quite excited to see what occurs in Arc 2. But what do you guys think? Do you think that Queen planned this all along or do you think this a coincidence? Or something completely different? I am excited to see your responses!
It's possible that she had a plan to survive should Kane fail. An active plot to undermine him? Also very probable. Were Bishop and Phule in on it? I don't think so as both could have easily betrayed her to Kane. I don't see that Queen could have removed Kane's Golden Mind before the battle.
I once speculated that there individual plots going on in that final confrontation.
Phule had no reason to aid Kane, he was going to be left behind and destroyed with the rest of us & the Spiral. That was the act of a desperate clockwork.
Bishop, OTH, may have made a replica of himself for that battle to guarantee his survival ( his silence was very suspicious ).
Queen may also have had a fail-safe in place should they be defeated.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Maybe it's like in alot of movies where kane is the holder of the title of Leader but the queen is the real power behind the throne. She could be like a manipulative advisor where she plots kane's death by advising kane to make dumb decisions.