Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World Origins Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is an ambitious project with a lot of detail, so here it is:
This bundle is based on the "origin worlds" available to your pirate/s. This bundle includes - 5 world houses that can be claimed by a single pirate or across 5 pirates on a single account.
Skull Island - your very own Jonah Town, complete with Gullet.
MooShu - a Shogun's Fortress
Marleybone - A Royal Estate
Grizzleheim - A Feast Hall fit for a Thane
Krokotopia - A Royal Palace fit for Krokopatra
Each will include it's own 4v4 PVP arena.
Five world origin galleons to be claimed by a single pirate or across 5 pirates on a single account.
Grizzleheim - Viking Longboat
Krokotopia - A Royal Barge
All with the appropriate gear.
One companion per bundle, depending on the origin of pirate claiming the bundle; they recruit:
Skull Island - Wharf Rat Rake
MooShu - Bull Mystic ( like Cao Tsu )
Marleybone - Fox Radical
Grizzleheim - Wolf Warrior
Krokotopia - Krokomummy Sorcerer
Set of five origin gears.
Skull Island - dress as a Monquistador from the Isle of Dooooom!
MooShu - Ninja
Marleybone - Redcoat soldier
Grizzleheim - Viking Warrior ( duh )!
Krokotopia - Krok Pharaoh
And that's all, of course such a bundle will necessarily cost more than a usual bundle, because of all the items it gives.
Feel free to nit pick, make suggestions or approve!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
And yet you are critical of putting a Spar Chamber at the original Jonah Town. If they end up listening to both of our ideas, then the Spar Chamber could be in the same building in the original Jonah Town, and in the Jonah Town house. That would actually make sense!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
And yet you are critical of putting a Spar Chamber at the original Jonah Town. If they end up listening to both of our ideas, then the Spar Chamber could be in the same building in the original Jonah Town, and in the Jonah Town house. That would actually make sense!
This thread is for comments about this idea; please keep to the subject. If you don't like my idea, state why you don't like it.
We don't need a spar chamber in a house ( or in Jonah Town, which is not in a free-to-play zone. that is my main objection to it ). BTY most houses in the crown shop & in bundles ( if the bundle has a house ) include a PVP arena.
Nor do I expect KI to implement either of our ideas; they do read them, though

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Your idea is a perfectly OK idea. It just doesn't make sense to me to not like my idea considering what your idea is.

Ensign
May 05, 2016
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
This is an ambitious project with a lot of detail, so here it is:
This bundle is based on the "origin worlds" available to your pirate/s. This bundle includes - 5 world houses that can be claimed by a single pirate or across 5 pirates on a single account.
Skull Island - your very own Jonah Town, complete with Gullet.
MooShu - a Shogun's Fortress
Marleybone - A Royal Estate
Grizzleheim - A Feast Hall fit for a Thane
Krokotopia - A Royal Palace fit for Krokopatra
Each will include it's own 4v4 PVP arena.
Five world origin galleons to be claimed by a single pirate or across 5 pirates on a single account.
Grizzleheim - Viking Longboat
Krokotopia - A Royal Barge
All with the appropriate gear.
One companion per bundle, depending on the origin of pirate claiming the bundle; they recruit:
Skull Island - Wharf Rat Rake
MooShu - Bull Mystic ( like Cao Tsu )
Marleybone - Fox Radical
Grizzleheim - Wolf Warrior
Krokotopia - Krokomummy Sorcerer
Set of five origin gears.
Skull Island - dress as a Monquistador from the Isle of Dooooom!
MooShu - Ninja
Marleybone - Redcoat soldier
Grizzleheim - Viking Warrior ( duh )!
Krokotopia - Krok Pharaoh
And that's all, of course such a bundle will necessarily cost more than a usual bundle, because of all the items it gives.
Feel free to nit pick, make suggestions or approve!
That would be GREAT! I wouldn't prefer the "Monquistador" look though. I have never honestly enjoyed their designs. Though I LOVE the Jonah Town idea. I've always been a fan of the skull island theme, especially Jonah Town.
-Able Alonzo Parker lv.70 + noobs

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 15, 2016 wrote:
Why Jonah Town again?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
I want the Skull Island Jonah Town themed one! That would be awesome, great idea! P101 is in desperate need of a new bundle and I'm hoping one comes out like this

- Darling Brittany Neels

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie, this is such an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I love this idea!!!!!!!!!!! the Jonah town house sounds so sweet! and so does the mooshu one and I love the ships!!! I love everything about this idea in general!

Ensign
Feb 08, 2012
I think Pirate Attire, like what Avery has, would work better for Skull Island gear, compared to Monquista.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BionicMyth on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
I think Pirate Attire, like what Avery has, would work better for Skull Island gear, compared to Monquista.
Good point!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think one Bundle for all five origins is a little overwhelming -- personally, I would prefer that the bundle give a choice of which origin world to receive the items from.

I would love to see FIVE bundles based on our origin world. House, companion, gear, ship, from the origin world, sweet!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
I think one Bundle for all five origins is a little overwhelming -- personally, I would prefer that the bundle give a choice of which origin world to receive the items from.

I would love to see FIVE bundles based on our origin world. House, companion, gear, ship, from the origin world, sweet!

Yes, in retrospect, this bundle is a little over the top. I do like the idea of KI releasing 5 bundles, each representing a origin world.