Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jane Canary Promotion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

I am lvl 70 , and i finally started on jane canary promotion. I was just wondering, is it worth it? What I mean is, I never see any pirates use her a lot.

Thank you, and i hope to see ya in the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Themagerhonor on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

I am lvl 70 , and i finally started on jane canary promotion. I was just wondering, is it worth it? What I mean is, I never see any pirates use her a lot.

Thank you, and i hope to see ya in the skyways!
I say it's always worth promoting a companion, even if they are rarely used; so go ahead and promote her!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
My goal for my privateer was an all-female crew, so I use Jane Canary -- right now she's my First Mate. AND, when you promote her, her hubby Wild Bill Peacock promotes also (for gold), did you know that? So it's really two companions you're promoting by doing that quest.

She can train True Grit (Rank 3), Overwatch (Rank 3) and Double Tap (Rank 3) -- not too shabby, if you ask me.

Although, now that I think about it, she could use an Epic Strike along with her Musketeer's Mastery... @Ratbeard? Maybe with her next promotion?

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Thank you Anecorbie. I just promoted her and she is actually pretty good in battle

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
I actually promoted wild bill before Jane, and he was essential to me to use in aquila