Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP Ranking System

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
The ranking system has me confused right now. It seems like every win gives you at least 10 points and every loss subtracts at least 10 points, but beyond that it's arbitrary. I was at 334 today and lost twice; that put me down to 297. But most of the time when I win, it's only 11-15 points I get. Am I an unlucky victim of RNG?

Is there a method to this madness? Does it depend on your rank, your opponent's rank, how many companions the winner has left, etc?

Petty Officer
Dec 31, 2009
It is based off of your rank and your opponents rank, who wins, who loses. For example if you win and your opponent is lower rank than you, you will get less points, if they are higher more points. If you are about the same rank, points won and loss is equal i believe. So yes it will very quite a bit from match to match and there are even more points involved at higher ranks.