Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Arc Theory?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
So, as many people have seen/wrote, the Queen was interesting in that final cut scene. Some of you on the message boards and some of my friends have speculated about what may happen the next arc. Well, here's a theory that I've come up with. ( If this was thought up by someone else than sorry , haven't kept up with Blind Mew's Musingsand some of the newer posts.)

The armada begins to get stronger in their navy, under the Queen's command. They begin to push the war in Marleybone, Marleybone begins to struggle,lost connection to Mooshu, who is probably preparing for marleybone's defeat. The armada's naval forces then attack marleybone from the valencia and mooshu stormgates. M immediately contacts us for help, but we realize that we'll get crushed if we attack the armada with only our one ship. So Avery sends us to Gortez, who is willing to help aid us in the war, but he comes up with a brilliant idea to get Polaris to help us out. So, that's how we end up in Polaris, which is where we try and convince Napoleguin to help us, but he refuses, still holding grudges against marleybone for his imprisonment in Fort Elena, and so we do some things so that he helps us, but then we realize that he pretty much has returned to Polaris with no military power, and so we have to help him get back up to power for him to help us with the war.

So what is the Queen's motive? Well, I doubt that she will try to bring back Kane so soon, since she seemed pretty happy in the cut scene. I doubt that she will try to go to El Dorado for what Kane wanted, and why should she? Kane wanted to go there to become perfect, but since Queen was made by Kane, a machine's arm, why should she go there? Instead, she goes there because she wants the golden mind. Since Kane had no need for the map pieces, and so he tried to hide them a way all across the spiral from us. And so the plan become get the rest of the map pieces and journey to El Dorado, to stop Queen from getting the mind

The path that I think we'll be taking is:
Polaris: to get napoleguin to help us win the war for marleybone
Krokotopia: Kane hid the mooshu map in krokotopia (a lot of people want to go to krokotopia)
Grizzleheim: (IDK if this has been adressed already, I think that it was for what was supposed to be the new arc) We go there to get the map piece from Erika the Red
Avernus/Dragonspyre/Wizard City: Turns out wizards know more about the mysteries of El Dorado, kane hid the marco pollo map piece in dragonspyre,we go to wizard city to learn more about el dorado and the map from gamma
El Dorado- We finally have all the pieces of the map, but our mother's. We think about where they may have hidden it, and we think of Skull Island where they raised you. We get it, to El Dorado! We get there, fight the robots and stuff, we find out the mind has already been taken by Queen
Valencia- Final showdown with queen in a clockwork palace in the 3rd skyway to destroy her and the golden mind. End of Arc.
What do you think?