Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions and Tips for November and December 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
KI Live for the months of November AND December will be on December 2nd at 4pm CT! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

We have Pirate news! So be sure to tune in!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Been a while since I've been on these threads, but I had some questions I wanted to share for the KI Live and it is currently not possible to reply to Maceryn's thread on it. So I thought I'd through them out here to make sure they're heard.

Gameplay Tip: If you find that combat is monotonous or not fast enough, there is an option to speed up the fight. Simply enable "Fast Combat" in the options menu and the animations of your Companions and enemies will be sped up to suit your needs.

Question: It was announced earlier this year that KI's partnership with Gamigo would result in more content for Pirate101 as a whole. I know it is probably too early for any exact dates, but is it possible to provide a rough timeline for when the first batch of this new content might come out?

Ensign
Apr 03, 2021
I have a tip and question too.

Tip: Having trouble fighting ships? Send all your companions other than the ones you use in battle to the Sailin' task to gather nautical XP for you. That way you can make progress even when you're not playing.

Question: Is the dev team considering buffing Witch? I know a nerf to mojo flow and flames is going to happen eventually but if this happens the class really needs to be better. Maybe buffing spell base damage or the classes' base stats? (Carcarius fizzles way too much)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, what's up with Maceryn's post asking for tips and questions and not being able to reply to said post?
Hey! Maceryn, here's a tip:
If you're asking for replies, make sure that readers can reply!

anecorbie on Dec 1, 2021 wrote:
Yes, what's up with Maceryn's post asking for tips and questions and not being able to reply to said post?
Hey! Maceryn, here's a tip:
If you're asking for replies, make sure that readers can reply!
Yea, I didn't do anything to make it so it wasn't able to be replied to. Not sure if it's a weird bug or I did something, because it doesn't look like I can do anything to change it either. I'm going to try moving the category its in to see if it helps then merge these in to it.

Update: Ok, so I think if it's in Captain's Log it can't be replied to, which is weird, but I just left a shadow topic in there.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2019
The KI partnership with Gamigo will result in more content updates for Pirate101... RIGHT? Any rough date estimates for a possible timeline on this? The Sinbad quest has me hyped for more. Don't you think that a half decade of waiting is surely enough time for the loyal fanbase to be rewarded for faithfulness and love of the game. At least give us a producer's letter, last one was literally 24 months ago!

- Max level pirate on all on all classes (except for ) just waiting to progress further on their voyage.

Ensign
Apr 30, 2021
So are we getting a new world orpart 2 of the rat quest